welcome my girlfriend to neowin :)

:) Welcome.

I got my girlfriend an account here a while back too. She posted a couple times in her welcome thread, then never came back :p. I think Keldyn scared her away. She got in an argument with him :o .

585345364[/snapback]

HAHA thats great..

:) Welcome.

I got my girlfriend an account here a while back too. She posted a couple times in her welcome thread, then never came back :p. I think Keldyn scared her away. She got in an argument with him :o .

585345364[/snapback]

:( I'm sorry. Tell her to come back. I'll keep my shirt on this time. I promise!

Ooops! Welcome Karyn!

WOOHOO! Milestone Combo!

Welcome to Neowin, Karyn!

prison.gif

You'll never leave this place. No, really.

Congratulations for the ex-l33t guy!

post-109-1089588896.jpg

PS: I couldn't find that animal picture of your boyfriend, but I got this from one of his internet friends. :unsure:

post-52-1089194696.jpg

:( I'm sorry. Tell her to come back. I'll keep my shirt on this time. I promise!

585345496[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... :rofl: :rofl: ...oh behave.... :p :p

naked animal pictures travis?  :blink:

585345251[/snapback]

dont worry the elephant was gentle with him, and i was supervising the whole thing, i mean what would happen to the skunk if it wasnt supervised while travis was uh...you know :ninja:

hey im spiegel :shifty:

Ooops! Welcome Karyn!

585345496[/snapback]

It was't so much what you weren't wearing, as much as what you

were. Those panties may look really sexy on a woman, but on you they were just :x :x :x . We still wake up in the middle of the night screaming. You have scarred us for life. No, I don't think she will be coming back :no: .