I got a job!

I finally got a job!!! I turned 15 last August and haven't been able to find one... but I found one this last weekend!! I work in this home-based office filing papers and I get paid $8/hour!! :D I am ecstatic. :woot:

damn right. 8/hr is nice for a 15yr old. One way I made a bunch of money was washing peoples cars. Just call people you know and ask them if they would like their car washed and vacuumed out for 20 bucks. THey almost always say yea. 3 a day=60. 7 days= 420 bucks a week. Not bad for 3 hrs of work each day.

Oh wait, i'm assuming u have ur liscense.

Fixing peoples computers is a good way to make xtra cash. You'll be rollin in dough before u know it.

Good deal SeaCow. Congrats man.

Welcome to the real world. About 50 more years and it will all be over. Working part anyway.

I made $3.35hr when I was that age. Oh the memories.

Fixing peoples computers is a good way to make xtra cash. You'll be rollin in dough before u know it.

Heh, yeah I've fixed lots of people's computers, both hardware and software. I usually make $40-$50 a pop. By the way, I hate washing cars so I would never do that, regardless of the good pay... :D

well done do they have the minuim wage over in America ?

585350672[/snapback]

yea minimum wage is $5.15 an hour, but $8 an hour is awesome for your age :happy: congrats

yea minimum wage is $5.15 an hour, but $8 an hour is awesome for your age  :happy:  congrats

585350695[/snapback]

$5.15? jesus, it was ?7 here last time i checked.:huh:h:

/k