[PROBLEM] Call Of Duty.

Hmm I just post it in here, I hope so someone can help me. :)

So, when I start Call Of Duty comes the blackscreen first then it drops me back to windows and then came ERROR MESSAGE what goes like that -> EXE_ERR_NOT_FOUND configure_mp.csv , I have tryed almost all ways to get it work but no, I have tryed newest/latest Graphic Card drivers etc.. Installed newest DirectX 9.. and when I try install 1.5 patch its just says something stupid about the previous version and drop out of installer... nothing helps :/ Still got problems with it, so if someone here do what to do tell me please. Thanks *Advanced*

uninstall it, uninstall the drivers, then get "drivercleaner" ( google is your friend), reinstall the drivers, reinstall the game, patch it, crack it. then your set :)

uninstall it, uninstall the drivers, then get "drivercleaner" ( google is your friend), reinstall the drivers, reinstall the game, patch it, crack it. then your set :)

585351713[/snapback]

Crack his legal copy with a no-cd you mean. :shifty:

Hmm I just post it in here, I hope so someone can help me. :)

So, when I start Call Of Duty comes the blackscreen first then it drops me back to windows and then came ERROR MESSAGE what goes like that -> EXE_ERR_NOT_FOUND configure_mp.csv , I have tryed almost all ways to get it work but no, I have tryed newest/latest Graphic Card drivers etc.. Installed newest DirectX 9.. and when I try install 1.5 patch its just says something stupid about the previous version and drop out of installer... nothing helps :/ Still got problems with it, so if someone here do what to do tell me please. Thanks *Advanced*

585351322[/snapback]

Your not the only one, my single player works fine, but MP doesn't. I get the fatal error message "user interface is version 9, expected 7" and because I don't know where the saved files are, I can't uninstall it completely... :cry:

Your not the only one, my single player works fine, but MP doesn't. I get the fatal error message "user interface is version 9, expected 7" and because I don't know where the saved files are, I can't uninstall it completely... :cry:

585354477[/snapback]

All the games i install on my windows drive ( raptor in my sig, hehe they rule, anyways )

i install them all as c:\games\ blah blah blah..etc\

This way you always know where your crap is, all other stuff as far as applications goes, they just are dumped into "Program files" folder