What should I use for a projector screen?

Hey guys I am moving out of my old bedroom where I used to use a Widescreen pulldown protector screen (that now broke) because it was infront of a cupboard so I couldnt use something permanent now I am changing bedrooms to the other side of the house it is a bigger area and what should I use for my new projector screen it can be something permanent now as there is no reason I would need to take it up/down (like being a cupboard behind it). So what should I do? Is it a good idea just to paint the wall, or should I buy some projector screen material and put that there or a wooden fixed board with material on it stuck to the wall???

Help me out guys give me some good reccomendadtion and advice.

I've been using a projector for tv (and xbox) for almost 2 years now. I've always just used a blank white wall. Cant beat a 12' screen! An actual projector screen that size would probably cost thousands.

Get a fixed screen that mounts to the wall. Just displaying the screen on the wall is not good idea. It absorbs to much of the light. Plus you loose detail. Unless of course you go with the special paint which is not worth it.

Just my .02.

I would at least use like behr silver screen paint on the wall where the screen will be then build wood frame around it and attach black felt

You will be amazed by the difference and it shouldnt cost hardly anything