1 0 0 0 0 For Teh BOOG! Celebrate!

Hey everyone....

It finally got here.

I have reached the ultimate milestone, 10,000!

I would like to thank the dearly departed dougkinzinger for showing me Neowin, and within a day, I realized I really enjoyed this place, and got some great insight from everyone. I have gained some truly lasting friendships, from some really quality people...

To the old school staff....

Toxikk, you're my bro, man. Sports Arena forever. My sports radio co-host. You are really awesome, and I wish the best for you and A.

Spyder, you are one of my good buds. Hope to see you around here more. ;)

Radish™, always gives me a laugh when we chat on MSN You are a great friend.

Blaise, one of my good friends before I became a mod, I always looked up to you, man, and still do. You really are a great guy.

Joel, really great guy, helpin me out with my site. I appreciate you. Always worth a laugh or two in MSN.

Keldyn, you were always friendly to me before I became a mod, and understood teh power of BOOG. hehe

That's all. There really isn't any more.

Members, you guys make this place work, and keep me busy. I could list you guys, but honestly, I would list you by the hundreds. A lot of you know who you are.

BOOG%20all%2010.jpg

Edited by BOOGSoftball

I dont ususally reply or even care about this threads. I dont even know who you are... nor what I am doing here :unsure:

leave me alone!!!!

oh yeah. I love boog :wub:

585392359[/snapback]

hehe...I love you too, [sd]. *giggle*