I bought myself...

Whoopsa-daisy ! :laugh:

New milestone in my life, just bought myself an apartement. Don't have to worry about the rent anymore - just the mortage :cry:

Didn't come free though :no: ?61784 or $116371 if you like - I'm broke now :oo

Anyway, it feels d?mn goo(Y)Y)

/pops open a bee:beer:r:

Sweet dude. When I was 20 I bought my first place (HUGE ground floor, 2 bed apartment, open plan, perfect for parties). Bought for ?30k and sold for ?50 (in a developing area). Then bought my old 1 bed flat for ?35K and just sold for ?92k.

Just bought my new 3 bed house (?140k) and am just as excited. Congratulations, cos now however much you mess up, you always have your prop:)ty :)

Well, it's not big. ca 55m2 - just livingroom, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a hallway.

I was lucky to get such a low price. Apartements and houses are gruesomely expensive these days. If I were to get a house I would have to fork out double what I paid for this. And apartements like this usually go for ?20-40K more than I paid. I just picked a good time to buy (low season now)(Y))

It's walk-distance from downtown :)) No more taxi saturday night - unless I end up somewhere else:hump:: Have my own parkingplace too.

There are three apartements in the building - it's a realestate company who sells them because they need the money to invest in a new building-project.

Where are you located? Are you English? from the 1st post I would say UK(the fact you put UK price 1st), but from the rest I don't know. You use the terms downtown & real estate, both US terms.

Anyway, I bought a 3 bed townhouse for ?60,000 about 3 years ago

@ metallithrax

I'm from Norway actually. I put up both ? and $  'cause I don't think you would've understood NOK 738.000 :happy::

585375280[/snapback]

I'd have got the conversion, but thanks for putting the UK 1st.

Hope you like your new place. When is the house warming party?:DD We may all want to come.