[NHL] what nhl fans are doing now?

i finaly got a little fix. went to a ECHL (2 steps under NHL) and say our local ice pilots woop up on the augusta team.i think our team has 2 nhl players.

585384597[/snapback]

same thing here. they are many players from nhl in our "local" leage. like donald brashear from flyers in my team :) damn it i love it :) ahd this leage is like NHL HitZ game so i like it more! hehehe :)

i dont know how donald like it to pass from 25 000-30 000$ a game to 1000$ :)

im watching the old Habs replays on TSN, this week theyre showing the '93 Canadiens vs Nordiques series

585387505[/snapback]

i dont know if you have ESPN Classic channel (i have it on express vue in quebec) and it show many old games from habs, i see your a fan

PS: i hate Chefs de Laval and Dragons de Verdun :)

Two days ago I came to the harsh realization that after football is done this weekend, I have nothing to look forward too. After the Eagles' season is over I usually switch to Flyers mode, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen. After what happened with the Red Soxs, this could have been the year for Toronto too, only if they could get past the Flyers, but they never do. :D . I guess I am going to have to watch Mighty Ducks 1-3 since there is no NHL season. This sucks.

• 3 weeks later...
-1? There are 3 Mighty Ducks movies, you know... or do you mean the third (or first?) isn't good?

585405412[/snapback]

They all suck. I'd rather put toothpicks in my eyelids and watch Youngblood over and over again. At least there's a bit of nudity.

Other than Slapshot, which has been mentioned, there's that Mystery Alaska movie.

watch poker and curling. LOL

thats seems to me what sports channels r doing, more curling, more poker.

i atleast still have nba for now heh mlb soon ^^