[release] Royal Inspirat Special Edition

I don't really understand what you mean by 'bottom right of taskbar'.

There's no problem with taskbar for me, using the latest version of skinstudio.

585424579[/snapback]

THAT system bar problem is solved now. i replaced it with correct file. BUT .. the scrollbars are not getting skiined properly and the right click on desktop LOOKS awfull the menu bar is awfull ... i dont think skefanka skinned it like that... and firefox scrollbars looking more darker and ugly than windows explorer.

man something is wrong with my skinstudio or windowblind.

check this out and help me.

skiing3vb.th.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but the shellstyle is pretty funky. Good work on that!

585424677[/snapback]

Same, but i'm partial to the start menu. Some real nice work on that.

on a whole this theme looks great, a really good change on the original longhorn inspirat

i noticed that the finder version hates firefox, thats a shame, so im using the longhorn one right now

love the yztoolbar themes, and to anyone using yzhadow try it with these settings:

active window:

ALPHA=85
TOP_OFFSET=-5
LEFT_OFFSET=13
RIGHT_OFFSET=13
BOTTOM_OFFSET=20
COLOR=0

inactive window:

ALPHA=60
TOP_OFFSET=-7
LEFT_OFFSET=9
RIGHT_OFFSET=9
BOTTOM_OFFSET=11
COLOR=0

to get rid of those unsightly square bottom corners :)

Aha...found you! As Inspector Clousea was on the trail of the elusive Germantic theming wonder for a while...lol

Nice to see you back in the (public) GUI world, my friend...Really nice work Stefanka...

:cool: :yes: ;)

P.S. My original Clousea .gif was too large for the Forum requirements, and I used an online .gif editor to reduce its size...Doesn't look crisp, as both AIW & Irfanview do not support .gif resizing...

Oh well, I purposely changed my avatar to reply to your return...

And I wonder where Longhorn Alternative got its 'inspiration' from....  :whistle:

585424911[/snapback]

actually... if you bothered to look at LHA Light for a sec and downloaded the window blinds file (which is the original release), you'd see it's dated around last year's mid-november which is way before that theme's dated....

On the quality of the job, amazing, you must be the only one to put this Quality in a visual style and I'm just loving your border effect in the shellstyle.

On the originality of it,

Windows: Blue version of Longhorn Alternative Dark

Taskbar: Blue mix between LHA dark and Windows X Diamond Taskbar

Shadowed Shellstyle: well I know ...

Anyway, great quality as always.