england 0-0 holland

This was only a friendly match lol but i thought i would post it anyways! :p

it was a fairly even sided game, holland played the better of the 2 teams in the first 10minutes where they hit the post, but after that id says it was 50-50! wright phillips played his debut and he had about 3 really good opportunities but the shot let him down in 2 of them occasions and the other he wasnt expecting the ball! over all i am farily happy with england, except when we got the ball holland closed us down reallfy fast but when holland had the ball england just let them pass it about :rolleyes:

edit: could a mod change the subtitle to friendly football match , becuase people could think i am talking about rugby again if they arent from uk :p !!

Edited by dannyscott5

I thought it was absolute ****!

585441766[/snapback]

thats becuase you never watch football and so when you do you expect there to be some goals, if you have experience in footy then you will know anything can happen and sometimes it can be a boring 0-0 draw, if we all knew it was going to be 0-0 then we wouldnt of watched it, well most wouldnt, i would stil:D:D:p:p

I watched a great game of Cricket instead, watching the England team under Erikkson makes me watch wife swap instead, till they remove that man England will not move up a gear.

new manager pls!

I mean I thought the idea of friendlys was so that u cld get da younger talent on the pitch and new talent so that you could see how they perform

SVEN SVEN SVEN :angry:

Friendlys often can be too friendly!

We should atleast see a half decent scoreline between 2 great teams like that instead of 0-0 bore :( oh well i aint complainin.... much, i quite enjoyed it :whistle:

Meh, Ireland won against Portugal, by 1-0. That game was lame as hell, even 3rd league matches were more existing.

Oh, and Portugal's kit was black/white as a message to fight racism in football. :yes: (Y)

Meh, Ireland won against Portugal, by 1-0. That game was lame as hell, even 3rd league matches were more existing.

Oh, and Portugal's kit was black/white as a message to fight racism in football. :yes: (Y)

585442387[/snapback]

lol, i was going to post that score on a new topic but didnt bother becuase there wouldnt be much interest, and yes they wore a black and white kit to fight racism :) :yes:

I watched a great game of Cricket instead, watching the England team under Erikkson makes me watch wife swap instead, till they remove that man England will not move up a gear.

585442164[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more