• Vindaloo
    • Kurma
    • Kashmiri
    • Phall
    • Methi
    • Sag
    • Sri
    • Dansak

From what I know about curry, vindaloo is the hottest stuff around.

A "Phall" is waaayyy hotter than a vindaloo. I had one once... my arse was left looking like the Japanese flag lol

Originally posted by aco

From what I know about curry, vindaloo is the hottest stuff around. You wouldn't catch me eating it... :knocked:

There are hotter then vindaloo, I eat vindaloo's quite a lot and they're lovely.

Originally posted by cheekymonkey

A "Phall" is waaayyy hotter than a vindaloo. I had one once... my arse was left looking like the Japanese flag lol

LMAO :D

I obviously don't know anything about curry then. :knocked:

Any curry is too hot for me, why make food so hot that it burns your mouth? To cover up the crappy taste? :cheeky:

Originally posted by aco

LMAO :D

I obviously don't know anything about curry then. :knocked:

Any curry is too hot for me, why make food so hot that it burns your mouth? To cover up the crappy taste? :cheeky:

:o :o :o Sacrilege, lol.

I couldn't live without curry, that and the miracle that is pizza...

So what is the hottest curry? Phall? Burns your arse the following morning!

Me and some friends went to an all you can eat curry house and my friend had the TROTS for 3 days! :dead:

I would have to say:

Tandoori

Kurma

Kashmiri

Chicken Korma

I hate:

Sag

and some more :)

I love Chicken Briyani and Veg Briyani.. my mom makes it really well :D

And i love spicy food.. like really really spicy :)

Can a mod make this muli-vote before i vote for mine?

*drool*. Definetly Madras for spicyness and flavour. Anything hotter is nice but you can't taste much flavour imo.

Prawn or Chicken Madras is absolutely lovely and there's nothing better than that with Keema Naan and some Raita after you've finished the meal :o)

There's nothing better than Indian food from a takeaway that is actually cooked by Indian people like you get here in the UK (don't know about other countries :o)

Anybody who goes to London, go to the East End. Can't remember the name of the road, but I think it's Brick Lane (E2) that has loads of Indian Restaurants and most of them are pretty good.

Originally posted by PsyCX

There's nothing better than Indian food from a takeaway that is actually cooked by Indian people like you get here in the UK (don't know about other countries :o)

There are some really good one here too :D love this place.. i like south indian food too :)

Originally posted by Space Guy

There are some really good one here too :D love this place.. i like south indian food too :)

Excellent!!

Who here likes Kingfisher (Indian) lager? :o)

Damn right, there's a fantastic indian where I live and they make the best.

Anybody who goes to London, go to the East End. Can't remember the name of the road, but I think it's Brick Lane (E2) that has loads of Indian Restaurants and most of them are pretty good.

I Go to Brick Lane all the time :) , and they have some pretty great resturants out there ! and the food is WICKED !

:D :D :D

Radish.

Originally posted by Radish

I Go to Brick Lane all the time :) , and they have some pretty great resturants out there ! and the food is WICKED !

:D :D :D

Radish.

:o)

i know its my ethnicity but that stuff stinks, I lived in an appartment building for a year where indians were the majority and the place stunk around dinner time. plus the people only bathed like once a week. any curry is sick to me, sorry