My first Basketball game!

Im going to the Sonics vs MY Sacramento KINGS! :D im sooo excited, this is my first basketball game ever, pathetic eh? ;)

Anyways the kings are in 2nd place in the WEST and the Sonics are in first in the Northwest. Who do you think is gonna win tonight?

I got two tickets but have noone to go with so ima go by myself ;)

If anyone here lives in Seattle and wanna go to a game PM me i'd hate for a ticket to be wasted .

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

That would be a monster game to attend. Sonics are doing great this year and Allen is suppose to be healthy. Sonics win.

Although you are leaving out Cuttino Mobley as a key player for the Kings. Since he came to the Kings he has been having a spectacular, multi-category game.

Enjoy the Show!

PS Never attended an NFL or NBA game either.

ive been to one NBA game, i was unimpressed. but thats ok, basketball isnt my sport anyways.. have a good time.. and this is like what, a week after youre first hockey game? youre on a roll

i'm a huge sports fan, but i've still never been to a pro basketball, football, hockey game.

585447993[/snapback]

You've never been to a NFL game?! :o

I have been to all pro sports games except for Basketball. I dont like the NBA that much really...

You've never been to a NFL game?!  :o

I have been to all pro sports games except for Basketball. I dont like the NBA that much really...

585449891[/snapback]

sadly no. but part of the problem is i only cheer for who has the most/my fave michigan players on it. and that changes from year to year. i should check out a chargers game next year, since my buddy always goes.

That was a pretty good game, Seattle is definately a team to watch in the playoffs. The Sonics and the Suns are really taking advantage of fastbreaking on teams.

And I said it before but Rashard Lewis is the most underrated player in the NBA, period.

I go to about 5 Warriors games a season. They don't win often but they do make the games exciting.