77 members have voted

1. 1. What category would you fit in?

• Chav/Townie
    • Greebo
    • Goth
    • Rocker
    • Skater
    • Trendy

I consider myself a rocker, as I like rock and metal music. I definetely don't dress like one though. I dress casual (ironed t-shirt, non flared-jeans etc.).

Point 1: I know everyone is individual, but if you had to pick one, which would it be? If it's non, don't vote, simple! lol

Point 2: In understand this poll is generally aimed at under 25s.

Chav/Townie ONLY because i listen to that type of music. I used to dress like them but now im alot more Casual :) I have one girly chav but she is scared of everything and anything so... not really a chav/townie atall lol

i get pretty ****ed at most : Chav/Townies

for example there was two of them today must of only been like 11 or something, they were watching

this young lady and her daughter eating and the mum grabbed the daughter and took her to the toliet,

and when she was gone they went up to grab her bag, but the dad came back and they just ran away.

And i also find they think they are SOLID in large groups but sod me they are a bunch or little ######

girls on their own, surprise they can cross the road on their own.

I consider myself a rocker, as I like rock and metal music. I definetely don't dress like one though. I dress casual (ironed t-shirt, non flared-jeans etc.).

Point 1: I know everyone is individual, but if you had to pick one, which would it be? If it's non, don't vote, simple! lol

585456289[/snapback]

You're a Chav!

post-66351-1108399356.jpg

Yeah I know what everyone else on that list is apart from a greebo lol. I dont concider myself to be any of those. I dont know which catagory I fit into, I probably would have my own catagory with just me in.

I guess I'd be a skater, I wear baggy pants and t-shirts and skate shoes.. I've snowboarded a lot and tried skateboarding a couple of times in the summer. But sometimes I put on black clothes and go to rock concerts etc. so I'm kinda in between.

I'd say i am just casual, wear t shirts, jeans, standard stuff...

Listen to Athlete, Keane, Coldplay etc., that type of musi:):)

585470935[/snapback]

Same... except your taste in music lol

585456289[/snapback]

I think this is for under 15's if you ask me!! This is like when punk came out, everyone tried to be different and suddenly everyone was a punk, and then, poof, it was not unique anymore!

i get pretty ****ed at most : Chav/Townies

for example there was two of them today must of only been like 11 or something, they were watching

this young lady and her daughter eating and the mum grabbed the daughter and took her to the toliet,

and when she was gone they went up to grab her bag, but the dad came back and they just ran away.

And i also find they think they are SOLID in large groups but sod me they are a bunch or little ######

girls on their own, surprise they can cross the road on their own.

585469879[/snapback]

haha yeah i agree with this ****. my mates used to go to town and punch the feck outta them! :laugh:

i dont fit into any of the groups above as Im not originally from UK plus I dont listen to any british music :huh:

I like rap/hip-hop so you can say im a gangsta :cool:

Jokes :p