CHELSEA

after a disapointing draw last week to manchester city and only just beating a 10 man everton team 2day are thay starting to break up because of the pressure or just missing Arjen Robben?

i hope they are starting to loose it :D

erm, i just think its a bit of bad luck to be honest, they stil won 2days match and the drew last week. this happens to all football clubs at somepoint! they will come back on track again soon :yes:

I think Chelsea will lost it near the end of the season when they have the Title wrapped up.....they are technically to strong to be toppled at the moment but of course next season people will know what to expect from chelsea so it will be interesting to see how well they do but I think it is over this season.

unfortunately Chelsea are a long way from losing it. ARjen Robben has shown himself to be a critical playmaker and goalscorer but with a defence that has let in only 8 goals all season there is no way that they will be beaten to the title.

Roll on next season!!

What if John Terry gets injured?, now that would change things a bi;);)

585482291[/snapback]

possibly but with their strength in depth i would be suprised if it made a major impact.

Chelsea are out of the FA cup :o newcastle beat them! but i still dont think chelsea are losing it and as for the comment above by stingray, WELL NEVER :rolleyes: state the ovbious :wacko:

• 1 month later...