[56k] 2005 Lamborghini Concept S

2005 Lamborghini Concept S

2005-Lamborghini-Concept-S-Top-1280x960.jpg

(from Lamborghini Press Release)  At the Geneva Motor Show, the House of the Raging Bull will present a new design study that renews a great Lamborghini tradition.

Like the 350 GTS and the Miura Roadster before it, the Lamborghini ?Concept S? is a unique car, an extreme and spectacular expression of the Lamborghini brand.

Created at the Centro Stile Lamborghini in Sant?Agata Bolognese by Luc Donckerwolke, Head of Lamborghini Design, the ?Concept S? is his extreme interpretation of an ?open car?. Using the Gallardo as a basis, Donckerwolke drew inspiration from the classic single-seater racing cars of the past to create this latest design study.

i dont know why, but it looks like a batmobile...then again its 2am and i havent slept in a while but its so beauti:wub:33;! :wub: !!!

I think lamborghini is making all their product lines look way too similar right now. They need to mix it up a bit. But i do have to say they are still nice cars

I want to see lambo do a family sedan.

If they can pull that off, then I will truely tip my hat to them.

585500965[/snapback]

They can't satisfy the demand to make one (unless of course it's a 250,000 dollar family sedan). Lambo's are all hand made and are shipped out in very limited quantities.

I would however like to see them make a concept of what they would do IF they were to make one. I bet that'd be pretty sexy.

I miss their old SUV's. They're so nice.

does kinda look like the original batmobile cockpits, but I REALLY like this car.

585497058[/snapback]

Hahaha, that's the first thing I thought after looking at it. I don't think they should have the split down the middle. It doesn't turn it into crap but it bothers me nonetheless.

They can't satisfy the demand to make one (unless of course it's a 250,000 dollar family sedan). Lambo's are all hand made and are shipped out in very limited quantities.

I would however like to see them make a concept of what they would do IF they were to make one. I bet that'd be pretty sexy.

I miss their old SUV's. They're so nice.

585501423[/snapback]

Trust me im fully aware of the incredable LOW demand for one. But take alook at the Bently, while more luxury than nything they tend to fetch 500k-1m price tags.

So im sure Lambo could pull somehitng like it off. Im just curious as to what the designers would do when it came to making one, how they could incoperate theyre signature supersporty look to them.