Hey I'm new

Howdy earthlings :alien: and/or others.

I'm not new to neowin, but i am to the forum. been browsing the front page for about a year now, recently started having a look at the forums. to my delight there is a 100 encyclopedia's worth of useful information to be found, and although i must say i dont usually have time for forums because of the anoying people in them, people in yours do seem to be fair, and they listen!

thanks for being here, i look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.

Luke

Welcome to fantastically glorious supa dupa Neowin!! :fun:

It's such a lovely website. :blush:

edit/ meh, stupid keyboard.

Edited by joseph0324

Welcome to neowin!

i must say i dont usually have time for forums because of the anoying people in them, people in yours do seem to be fair, and they listen!

585503826[/snapback]

You obviosly havent see our people then. :D

oh, and joseph0324, if you havent noticed, it's called Neowin :D

Hello and welcome I'm new here as (week or so) and I'll admit it's a great forum. Better than a lot of the others I've signed up to.

585504082[/snapback]

It's even better when you participate in Firefox vs. Opera. vs. IE discussion. :ninja:

Greetings I think I have been here for like 4 Weeks or so, And I totally :heart: the place.

:rofl:

You will enjoy your stay. :laugh:

XinanZhang?

It's even better when you participate in Firefox vs. Opera. vs. IE discussion. :ninja:

585504090[/snapback]

o.o Learn something new everyday, ?.? so which team are you supporting?

Welcome to neowin, the number 1 drug followed by crack. If you feel the sudden urge to pass out during the use of neowin, please stop usage and step away from the computer. Then contact your nearest neowin anonymous help center.

Just joking, welcome to the family :yes:

o.o Learn something new everyday, ?.? so which team are you supporting?

585504165[/snapback]

LOL, acutally, you might want to avoid that place for few first months, because you see the dark and scary side of Neowin there.:devil:l:

And don't let anybody change your browser, just hold on to what you're using!!!!:laugh:h:

(based on assumption that you're using IE)