Most beautiful celebrities!

i will go for people that are beautiful inside!

jennifer saunders - nice actor, also looks pretty good and a nice person, also married to Adrian Edmondson who is like an ideal to me

also Dawn French - also a nice person and a real person not all glamor, also married to lenney henery who is also another beautiful person, both nice funny people.

:huh: she looks a little bad in that picture PDVD_137.jpg much better  :p

585511720[/snapback]

Yip guess thats why I said its sad.... all the people we've mentioned have been touched up and are covered in makeup.... the stuff we see are thier image... not thier trueself.

And Shibby, Angelina Jolie is beautiful inside aswell :p

God! I didn't know I had left so many beauties out, but after reading your posts I guess I agree about most of the others (EXCEPT LINDSAY LOHAN! - I HATE THAT WOMAN! :angry: ). I wish somebody would shoot her!!! :devil: . Anyway!!!!

i will go for people that are beautiful inside!

jennifer saunders - nice actor, also looks pretty good and a nice person, also married to Adrian Edmondson who is like an ideal to me

also Dawn French - also a nice person and a real person not all glamor, also married to lenney henery who is also another beautiful  person, both nice funny people.

585511737[/snapback]

Two of my fav female British comedians ! well said ! ;)

Hvea you seen Girl Next Door?  :happy:

585516002[/snapback]

yea, I just can't see the whole obsession with blondes. There like the phrase " All your bases are belong to us" .. played out ;)

yea, I just can't see the whole obsession with blondes. There like the phrase " All your bases are belong to us" .. played out ;)

585516012[/snapback]

Or maybe even " All hands on deck " :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Charlize Theron. Plus that Alex chick who was on the OC. Even I would have gone at it with her.

I am the most handsome celebrity ever, even if most people don't know me.

I'm virtually perfect, with the right Paint.NET effect. /*checks photo*/

Everyone who thinks the opposite will be clubbed to near-death with a frozen turkey leg and then sent to a deadly Mini-Pe? pit.

angelina jolie...err too lazy to think of anymore

and on with my list of guys!!

hugh jackman

johnny depp

edward norton

michael j fox

seth green

....umm, i've got nothing now.... i'm too tired to think

-Natalie Portman

-Angelina Jolie

-Sela Ward

-Uma Thurman