GANT 3 is released

that .bat is a p.i.t.a. :angry:

if anyone else has trouble getting it to work, try this: rename the .bat to gant.bat and put everything in a folder C:\GANT (example)

open a cmd prompt, type

cd \

C:

cd gant

gant.bat

then it should properly execute and convert everything. as for applying them, i'm guessing you're going to need to apply a shell32 or iconpackager theme, then use something like iphile to change individual file icons.

read up a bit if the .bat isn't working for you, folks.

geez.

anywho - i'm browsing them now (and my god, are they beautiful) and will probably whip together an updated iconpackager theme. someone else is gonna have to cover the shell32, because those are just plain annoying and take forever to compile.

Awesome as always. But I'm still stuck to minium! :p

585506833[/snapback]

Same here. Don't get me wrong, this is an amazing set, but Minium? still takes the cake.

Im slightly disappointed, I expected new style folder and drive icons, just like how the update from gant 1 to gant 2 was. Thats the main thing I look foward to in an icon set including the drive icons.... Gant 2 was more a whole new look to gant 1. Gant 3 here is like an add on to Gant 2. Theres not much to change in the Gant 2 shell pack for the update to 3, it would pretty much be the same ;)

Still none the less, excellent work mattahan!! The quality, depth and detail of the icons just keep getting better. Loved the smileys the most, mainly the first 2 :D

read up a bit if the .bat isn't working for you, folks.

geez.

anywho - i'm browsing them now (and my god, are they beautiful) and will probably whip together an updated iconpackager theme.  someone else is gonna have to cover the shell32, because those are just plain annoying and take forever to compile.

585507282[/snapback]

a new iconpackager theme would be wonderful..

:D

Just so you all know, the Deploy.bat does NOT install the icons. It just converts all the PNGs to ICOs. It is up to you to install them, via shellpack, iconpackager, etc.

hm. the only things i really changed in the previous iptheme were the globe/idisk icons - replaced them with the *gorgeous* new globe icon. i think if anyone really needs/wants that, they can do it on their own ;)

an excellent addition, though i'm still shocked... he has some of the strangest file-format icons in there, yet no .pdf icon. hm.

it was enough to make me switch back, though :D lovin' the new icons!