Moderator's

People just use tha name "moderator" or something like that over there to the left only because they can. Most of them aren't mods. :D Look at mine.. Mine says, "C.E.O. Of NeoWin.net"... you believe that? LOL... I wish... i'd be here sitting down making all that money! Well what money? :s hehe

Actually bennyboyamo is right, there are a lot of us mods around now. Not many people use moderator as their title that are not, if any at all because they would probably be asked to change it anyway.

The fact there are more is made more obvious beacuse we all use a variation of the same avatar, and like baphomet said we post a lot! Well, I don't, but the rest...;)

I offered my services giving reasons why I was suitable.

But please don't go bugging any of the admins if you want to be a mod because Neobond said on the main page yesterday that they are not taking any more mods now, and I don't want to be blamed for it.

there aren't really that many compaired to the number of people that visit the board, it just seems that way because most of the moderators post 500% more then anyone else :p but there are others who post more and aren't a moderator... but anyways, anyone who's new here and reading this, I invite you to be come one of the regulars, even if it is just to read... but jump in a thread any time, or even start your own, the more posts, the more fun we have :)

But please don't go bugging any of the admins if you want to be a mod because Neobond said on the main page yesterday that they are not taking any more mods now, and I don't want to be blamed for it.

Don't worry, i'm not going to bug anyone, i'm quite happy as I am :)

You can thank Neobond for Posting the announcement that he wanted Moderators! :) And besides, I find that unusual! :) But if it weren't for that notice, I would never be able to become a moderator! Cheers, Neobond! :D

Is that really ? aaah must've been the default user settings for each post rank.

But looks good on you ;).

I was wondering about that when too. Well, actaully mort's title was "Peaceful Dude" so in his case it wouldn't change anyway. I think it was just being set after you became mod.