Bledsoe saddles up

IRVING, Texas -- Drew Bledsoe set passing records and reached the Super Bowl as a young quarterback playing for Bill Parcells in New England. Nearly a decade later, the duo will try doing it again with the Dallas Cowboys.

Bledsoe signed a three-year contract Wednesday, one day after he was released by the Buffalo Bills. Financial terms were not immediately available.

Bledsoe knew last week that he was going to be cut and within days decided he wanted to reunite with Parcells. Once the Bills filed the paperwork, the Cowboys quickly showed they were also eager to strike a deal.

full story @ ESPN.com

what do you think boog?

He used to be pretty good, I haven't seen him play in a long time though. Tell you this much, he can't be worse then what we've had lately. I know I'm not Boog, but I thought I'd comment anyway. hehe

As a Bills fan.... I wish you guys good luck... you'll need it!

Defeneses around the league know that the best way to defeat Drew is to blitz the hell out of him. He doesnt have the passion, nor the athleticism to play anymore.

dallas has had one of the top offensive lines in the past decade.

i would not be surprised if he had a breakout year. remember. he has a gun and keyshawn can catch balls.

man, the nfc east is gonna own again this year.

NFC East didn't exactly own last year, and I'm not expecting too much this year... I'm sure they'll all be better, but I just don't know if any of them will go too far in the playoffs except Philly, if they make it again.

bledsoe will be better than testaverde.. but i think it may be time for dallas to draft a young QB

585544458[/snapback]

It's been time for several years! but they keep missing the boat. Not saying they don't try to get young QB's but they never seem to work out.

Pretty much so.

585546902[/snapback]

I am a Texans fan myself. I am not going to assume you are from Texas just because you are a Cowboys fan though ;) There are plenty of Cowboys fans around the country - most people in N. Louisiana pull for the boys instead of the Saints (I don't blame them!).