June Desktops

Originally posted by locke

i got it at www.deviantart.com the search function in that site is quite screwed atm, so i cant get the exact link for ya..

title of the wall is Wings of Redemption

The search came up empty. Can you upload it please?

Hmm...Current desktop

A little question guys, why can't you just post a link to your image instead of posting it here? I understand that most of you probably have DSL or Cable modems, but still... Besides, it looks more elegant if you post a link... :)

Originally posted by T-Man

Mind giving us the name of this theme? :)

I thought that was a theme KoL or XCert or Y/C was working on (cant keep them apart, sue me :p). I think it looks pretty awesome too. So gimme. :D

Originally posted by nant

Hmm...Current desktop

A little question guys, why can't you just post a link to your image instead of posting it here? I understand that most of you probably have DSL or Cable modems, but still... Besides, it looks more elegant if you post a link... :)

The best way to go is to post a preview about 350x350 in pixels, and then hyperlink it to the large version. That's what I do, because I understand how those 56kers get frusterated all the time.. after all, I used to be one myself. :)

Guess it's time once again to post me desktop. Here it is. Explanations beneath Thumbnail, click it to see bigger version. :D

sshotthumb.jpg

Wallpaper: Got Milk? by ZeroXero

Theme: Milk by KoL (duh!)

Icons: Milk Icons by Deathlace and some other different milk icons.

Tools:

Desktop Info: Coolmon

Taskbar Icon Menu: TrueLaunchBar

Neowin Info: Neowin Forum Tracker

Extras:

Sosumi MSN Messenger

- Zero

Originally posted by spitz_firez

hey MaYed

where can i get that wallpaper???

alright .. :D you can get orginal wallpaper in

HERE

Originally posted by unique

anyone know where i can pick up dazzla's Iplatinum icons? they are really nice stuff.

You can get it in HERE

bye ;)