How to maintain a healthy Windows System

Those are some good links, and I might consider adding them in the next update. Along with info on how to use the Limited User account. Although, I may not. Just a quick update.

For those who'd like to forget their admin account:

The only thing that's obvious from your posts is that you know the first seven letters of the alphabet.

This guide may not give every bit of good advice, but it certainly doesn't give any bad advice. And if you've read this thread, the writer constantly asks for advice and assistance where others see fit.

Stop throwing your prized rotten tomato collection at the home team, and if you see something that could make the guide better, either write your own guide, or write your thoughts in the form of an update that he can add to his. Of course, be sure to attach your signature, because you surely don't want to miss out on any praise and/or glory.

Nice, thank you.. I'll translate and put on my forums :p

With the credits, of course!

No problem, mind giving me a link the post you make?

• 10 months later...

OK, it's been almost two years since I posted the original guide here. It's badly in need of a massive update, espically in this since Vista has been released. So, I'm open to suggestions, and I'll need quite a lot of them. I'm almost ashamed to advertise this guide in my Sig. So please, fire away with your suggestions.

• 1 month later...