*Soccer* David Prutton's 10 Game Ban

Do you think his 10 game ban is fair for pushing the ref or do you think it is harsh?...I think he deserves a ban but not 10 games something like 5 sounds right but 10 really screws up his playing for southampton for this season it works out he will be back for the last game of the season :huh:

_40872557_pruttonoff203.jpg

good, they need to be stricter with players I think, compare the respect between players and the ref in football and rugby.

baring in mind you are in the uk, you should know that it is football and not soccer.

With regards to the ban, i dont think it is harsh enough, he would have assaulted an official if he could have got to him....inexcusable.

Players think they are above the law too much these days, someone needs to be held up as an example to others.

baring in mind you are in the uk, you should know that it is football and not soccer.

Heh..Soz..Some People Might of Thought it Was American Football... :pinch:

It's Football not Soccer.

He deserves to be banned for life, he not only tried to break Robert Pires's leg he then attacked officials.

I know of a non-league player that got a 10 year ban for attacking a linesman, so the same should apply to him.

Nice to see Southampton own Spurs though ha ha ha.

Arsenal winning 3-0 (Thierry Henry hat-trick also) against Portsmouth! :D

^ Oh shut up! You old woman

585573735[/snapback]

Ohh ohh ohh Crystal Palace (10-men) 0 Moan UNITED 0 ha

^ Well atleast we hav a better chance of winning say, the premiership, champions league, and FA cup than Arsenal. Don't flame me if u post :cry:

^ Well atleast we hav a better chance of winning say, the premiership, champions league, and FA cup than Arsenal. Don't flame me if u post?:cry::

585576582[/snapback]

Leicester City have a better chance of winning f.a. cup. premiership and champions league?

Since when :unsure::

^ Well atleast we hav a better chance of winning say, the premiership, champions league, and FA cup than Arsenal. Don't flame me if u post  :cry:

585576582[/snapback]

Dont know about the premiership, that is Chelsea's at the moment. Champions League, lets see what happens tonight, FA cup, its going to be ours again :yes:

And regarding the ban, it was a fair punishment, assulting an official is uncalled for.

He deserves to be banned for life, he not only tried to break Robert Pires's leg

it's a shame he didn't break pirez' leg :(

back on topic

in the afl ( australian football league ) players get 1-5 week suspensions even for accidental collisions with match officials. reminds me of manslaughter :p

He deserves it. Its Football, not a wrestling match.

And those of you starting on use of "football" and "soccer" terms again... Its only because the Americans robbed the word football, so we have to use the word soccer instead now.

Dont go killing each other just for a word now though...