[NFL] Blocked words list [WARNING]

i heard this on the radio all day, and dint see it posted, so i thought i'd give everyone who hasn't heard it yet, a look at what is happening.

Basically, you can buy jerserys off the NFL, with your own name on the back. but NFL has had some weird requests, and put together a list of jerseys that have been attempted, and words they won't allow. so here it is, but i must warn you, it has explicit language!

i hope this isn't gonna give me a warning from neowin, i warned you :)

http://outsports.com/nfl/2005/0301nflshopnaughtywords.htm

:blink: that's a lot words

lylesback2: don't worry about getting a warning. at worst, a mod will snip the url and lock the thread and pm you not to make this kind of post again. but since you warn about the language and didn't post any examples, I believe you will be alright.

:blink: that's a lot words

lylesback2: don't worry about getting a warning.  at worst, a mod will snip the url and lock the thread and pm you not to make this kind of post again.  but since you warn about the language and didn't post any examples, I believe you will be alright.

585567412[/snapback]

lol, im not taking any chances, with 80% warning already, im on the EDGE of being banned. i came sooo slow to being banned before, i got a 3 day suspension, then another 7 ontop of that. i was bored without neowin for 10 full days! but im back now, and dont plan on leaving anytime soon :) so im playing it safe

hehe i've never seen so much profanity at once :p

p.s why the hell can't you put wutang on your jersey

p.p.s there is plenty of words they missed

hehe i've never seen so much profanity at once :p

p.s why the hell can't you put wutang on your jersey

p.p.s there is plenty of words they missed

585569980[/snapback]

lol, ya i know, and "wutang" is a "gang" and they dont want to ave a gang logo on there official jerseys..

HEY dont say wtf to me lol, say it to the NFL

this is odd on the list to says

GAY (editor's note: to be removed from the list)

why?

585570072[/snapback]

GAY, is a actual players last name. it was origionally banned, but if you wanted his name on your jersey, they had to remove it

GAY, is a actual players last name.  it was origionally banned, but if you wanted his name on your jersey, they had to remove it

585570088[/snapback]

Oh ok, thats for the clarification.

just leetify it

4ssh0le

fu(k

b!tch

:p

i wonder if they will even allow these...

585607371[/snapback]

those arn't even allowed on neowin. you can bypass the cencors, or you get warned.

• 2 weeks later...
:rofl:

Anyone else have a bunch of gay ads on the right side....  :wacko:

585645595[/snapback]

YA lol, i dont know why.. but theres a naked dude on the side.. like wtf? *adblock* problem solved :D