[Release] AquaDesk for Samurize

ADFinal02.jpg

Clean :

ADFinal03Clean.jpg

Most people go through their online life searching for widgets to match their visual style, icons and wallpaper. OK, that was a little bit of an exaggeration :D

But seriously, if you're like me, you like to have a unified appearance on your desktop where your icons, visual style, wallpaper and widgets all integrate together nicely.

Based on this idea, I have created a MacOSX-style desktop with widgets based on Samurize 1.61. This idea was born after trying out many different widget programs like Konfabulator, DesktopX and Kapsules.

Download [here]

The wallpaper you see in the screenshot is available here along with 63 other wallpapers as a pack for 4 different resolutions and in 8 colours :

[here]

Edited by amitsaraf32

Yes. The beauty of Samurize is that you can use what you like and customise and tweak it to your heart's content, toss out the stuff you don't need :D

Sorry but how I can use that ADRemote think etc.. I got Samurize but seriously I am so stupid! I don't know how use these configs etc.. :/ So nice anyway thanks!

Thank you for your appreciation, guys !

@eNeon :

This suite comes with a four page manual and comprehensive documentation on how to set everything up properly. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. The instructions are exhaustive and aimed with the newbie user in mind, now that Samurize 1.61 has been released.

Please feel free to message me in case you run into any problems. All scripts and plugins are included and you don't need to go hunting for any resources.

You can try it out , keep what you like and toss away the rest. Give it a whirl and you won't be disappointed.