[f1]Australian Grand Prix @ Albert Park

Go Villeneuve Go!! Finally back. The new saber car has the new Ferrari 2005 engine as opposed to the current ferrari teams 2004 with schumachers. I hope he does well this season.

what did that dog heidfeld do to my schumacher :cry: vengeance will be mine

585576031[/snapback]

ha... don't u mean what did schu do to heidfeld

I said before the start of the race that Schu would get dirty if he couldn't get through the traffic.... suprise suprise!

Well Done Fisichella nice to see he held onto the first position. I fell asleep after the frist round of pits :s Dam late nice GP's

.. Well 14 days time thiere Kuala Lumpur. Cant Wait !

That was a rather boring race, hardly any gutsy passing. These new regulations on the tires and engine just seem to make the drivers more cautious.

not the most exciting race, laughed when schumi retired :)

seems the red bull cars are actualy pretty good

look forward to the rest of the season

what did that dog heidfeld do to my schumacher :cry: vengeance will be mine

585576031[/snapback]

judging by the replays i think that your sentence should be the other way around because Schumacher took himself out by being to agressive

yay and Fisico wins congrats to it (Y) hmm Barrichello arrives in second is very good :D, now Coulthard start amazing imo :o faster as one ray lol, can't wait to Kuala Lumpur and I hope rain a lot so Barrichello can win too :p

oh Schummy!! what's happen?? :(

judging by the replays i think that your sentence should be the other way around because Schumacher took himself out by being to agressive

585577794[/snapback]

meh, it was 50/50. Heidfeld should have braked for the turn earlier (he locked up) and Schumacher shouldn't have cut him off. Either way Micheal came out on top, he now gets a fresh engine for Malaysian.

I thought it was a great race, though I will reserve judgement on the new rules. It was weird seeing no tire changes though I suppose it adds to the driver challange.

Good to see Fischella win but what is with this rule that if they dont "officially" finish the race, they can change engines without penalty? Isn't that a loophole on the rules which say that engines should last two races.

Lets wait for the next one and see what happens.

Here is a full schedule of races and tracks: BBC Sport

Also can a mod make this a sticky othervise we will be creating a new thread for each race? :rolleyes:

I hope the FIA does something bout people being pushed out of gravel traps.

Cant have one rule for one and one for another. Thats twice Schumi has been pushed out of the gravel, but there was a race last year cant rem who, but sum1 in same situation was made to retire n get out of car!

Lookin 4ward to the next race

I hope the FIA does something bout people being pushed out of gravel traps.

Cant have one rule for one and one for another. Thats twice Schumi has been pushed out of the gravel, but there was a race last year cant rem who, but sum1 in same situation was made to retire n get out of car!

Lookin 4ward to the next race

585582302[/snapback]

Wasn't it Trulli or someone last year? Anyways, from what I understand they can only push the vehicle out if it poses an immediate danger to the driver or other drivers. But that really is to fuzzy.

Well Done Fisichella nice to see he held onto the first position. I fell asleep after the frist round of pits :s Dam late nice GP's

.. Well 14 days time thiere Kuala Lumpur. Cant Wait !

585576240[/snapback]

as will happen here in Australia for all the remaining races.... and for Premier League soccer, and the Ashes.... no sleep for many nights this year then!

It was a good race. But unlike when watching it on TV it went really quickly. Yes, I was there. I was there with my friend, we had seats at the Capt. Arthur Waite stand. (Y)

Was really dissapointed when Schumacher got knocked out of the race, he could have got a podium finish. But it wasn't to be.

I really dislike Webber (I call him Bar-B-Que *snigger*) his attitude is just like the other australian sportsman I can't stand, Hewitt. (N)

Off to the indy in Queensland next year.