moto gp-rossi

so who is getting the tittle this year from rossi? ok i will tell you NO one, i was never a rossi fan untill he showed the guts to walk away from honda the place where every one else is trying to get, he went to yamaha to a bike that could only finish 10th or so the seaon before and he won the championship on it after only 2 months of development time this rules out what people say about him always getting the best bike since his 125, 250, 500 two stroke crowns.

so can this lanky italian go down in history with such hero's as

hailwood

agostiny

barry sheen

phil reed

john certeze

doohan

foggy

randy mamolla (best rider ever never to win a championship)

the reason rossi is so brilliant is because he knows what he wants his bike to do, and he can tell his engineers exactly how they can achieve that.. you saw it at honda and yamaha... no matter what bike company he is with.. he will dominate

2005: Il Bambino D'Oro again of course :yes: Rossi simply rocks I like it because is humble and friend of everyone (Y) (Y)

Valentino Rossi ("Vale" for italians) really is a legend. Motors are in his DNA because he started riding bikes and driving go-karts when he was just 4 years old. I think that he will winn this year championship too, then he could appear in the F1 world: Luca Cordero di Montezemolo (CEO of Ferrari) already expressed his wish to see Rossi driving a F1 Ferrari car. And Rossi's contract with Yamaha ends this season.

Valentino Rossi ("Vale" for italians) really is a legend. Motors are in his DNA because he started riding bikes and driving go-karts when he was just 4 years old. I think that he will winn this year championship too, then he could appear in the F1 world: Luca Cordero di Montezemolo (CEO of Ferrari) already expressed his wish to see Rossi driving a F1 Ferrari car. And Rossi's contract with Yamaha ends this season.

585595757[/snapback]

:D

oh yep thanks for the heads up dude (Y) I don't know about 'Vale' affetctive nickname and also about Mr. Montezemolo I hope to see someday il bambino d'oro driving one fantastic red car believe me :yes: