Pakistan's Tour To India - Cricket Series

Dont worry, India is an unmatched cash cow for cricket tournaments. There will be plenty of cricket. ;) :D

585789756[/snapback]

Damn right it is, I really hope they sort out that TV mess here in the UK, Sky sports should have shown it and then sold the rights on, much easier that way. I hope for the next series it isn't that bad. Have they decided whether they are going to play again in Pakistan in December? I think that would be too soon but we do need our revenge :D

For a change it's really nice to see a heavily responsive thread on cricket here at neowin and i hope it continues :). Cricket following is huge in the sub-continent, it has hijacked neowin finally as well :yes:

585790718[/snapback]

Cricket is such a major sport and I hope its popularity increases more and more,

oh no :(

585806958[/snapback]

What still upset, Don't worry you will get over it, I haven't yet but I finally got some Ashes tickets today so not too bad :)

According to ICCs fixtures, India are scheduled to visit Pakistain in January-February 2006 for a 3 test & 5 ODI series. Let's see what gets finalized. For now India will be taking West Indies & South Africa in a Tri-Nation ODI Series. While Pakistan will be playing 2 Tests & 3 ODIs against West Indies.

According to ICCs fixtures, India are scheduled to visit Pakistain in January-February 2006 for a 3 test & 5 ODI series. Let's see what gets finalized. For now India will be taking West Indies & South Africa in a Tri-Nation ODI Series. While Pakistan will be playing 2 Tests & 3 ODIs against West Indies.

585814061[/snapback]

Yewah I think they confirmed it, should be a good series, we need our revenge, I hope sort out our team properly before then, We have England also after that.

Yewah I think they confirmed it, should be a good series, we need our revenge, I hope sort out our team properly before then, We have England also after that.

585833175[/snapback]

Hopefully the Pakistanis won't slack off because of this win. We need to beat you guys in Tests now :devil:

Hopefully the Pakistanis won't slack off because of this win. We need to beat you guys in Tests now  :devil:

585834928[/snapback]

Indians & Pakistanis = famous for complacency ;) :D

Good news and bad news for the Pakistani team.

It appears that Sami is out due to a heel surgery that was done on him. But Umar Gul, Shabbir Ahmed, and Shoaib Akhtar are all back with match fitness for the West Indies tour! This could be exciting.

After the next India-Pakistan series, Both the boards have decided to come up with a plan to somehow play less against each other, since the ties have resumed Pakistan-India have played 15 ODIs & 6 Test Matches in just one year. Both the boards think they dont want so many matches so that the interest & excitement of an India-Pakistan match finishes.

Pakistan's Pace Trio should demolish WIndies if they are selected, Batting is already in good form with Inzamam not playing the first test.