When did you had sex for the first time?

How old were you when you had sex for the first time?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you had sex for the first time?

• 13 or younger
    • 21 or older
    • Sex? What the hell is that?

Sex? What the f*** are you on about?

585605757[/snapback]

You know Sexual Intercourse when A Male gets aroused he inserts his erect penis in a women's Virginia. Cuming back to you now?

You know Sexual Intercourse when A Male gets aroused he inserts his erect penis in a women's Virginia. Cuming back to you now?

585605760[/snapback]

I don't believe I know of that, but your theories interest me and I wish to subscribe to your magazine.

i was prolly like 9 or 10.. with my best friend being 10 or 11 (she's 1 yr older as you can tell) we did everything together so it only mad sense for us to do that too. You're prolly thinking you don't know what sex is at that age, well i didn't know what i know now but i def knew what sex is. In Jamaica kids are raised a bit different from here... sex and nudity is an open topic and as kids (up to 15) i remember going to tha beach/lake and nobody ever brought "swimming clothes" LOL.. we just got naked and dove in and boobs and all that was no big deal..

Over here when a 13yr old sees a boob it's a earth moving moment! LOL

That's my story and i'm sticking to it :blush: :ninja:

I was 16. I'm so glad I met the girl because before her I was pretty shy around girls...she brought me outta my shell and since then i've slept with 5 or 6 more girls. Hah.

In my opinion that's pretty good seeing as i'm 20. I feel pretty bad though because 2 of the girls were virgins ;/

I'm 16 and a virgin.

I've had the oppurtunity to have sex plenty of times, but I've never taken it. See, I have this problem where the girls I'm attracted to are already taken. It's not a one-time thing. It seems every girl I've been interested in for the past two years has had a boyfriend. There are quite a few single girls who like me, but I don't like them back. So... that's my predicament, for now.

i was prolly like 9 or 10.. with my best friend being 10 or 11 (she's 1 yr older as you can tell) we did everything together so it only mad sense for us to do that too. You're prolly thinking you don't know what sex is at that age, well i didn't know what i know now but i def knew what sex is. In Jamaica kids are raised a bit different from here... sex and nudity is an open topic and as kids (up to 15) i remember going to tha beach/lake and nobody ever brought "swimming clothes" LOL.. we just got naked and dove in and boobs and all that was no big deal..

Over here when a 13yr old sees a boob it's a earth moving moment! LOL

That's my story and i'm sticking to it  :blush:  :ninja:

585605807[/snapback]

Off to Jamaica i goes! :rofl:

Next thread will be "how many different people have you had sex with?"

585584192[/snapback]

Good idea :)

I'm 27 male, gonna save it until I get married.

Apart from religious reason, I don't want to have a guilty feeling when I've sex with my wife and it's not my first time :) (might expect the same thing from her also)

585599065[/snapback]

No offence but am I the only one that consider this stupid?

I agree that it is more than simply reproduction, but I don't see why a marriage certificate is required to get that connection. Btw, I do respect your decision and it is much better with someone who actually means something to you.

And I really dislike the way people have a go at others for deciding to wait for marriage, or for not waiting, or for being 'too young' or 'too old'. Then you get the people who think that whatever decision they made, it somehow makes them superior to everyone else who hasn't followed the same route. I mean, who cares what other people do as long as you're happy with your own personal decisions.

585605720[/snapback]

I sooooo agree with you on all those points!

There should be a law, that you have to live with someone 2 years before you get married, and try out all the goods before you get married. That would cut down on divorce by 50% or more.

585605731[/snapback]

Hmm...

Not to be argumentative or anything, but if you check the stats, they disagree. While marriage rates have dropped nearly 50% since 1968, the number of people living together has multiplied 10 times since 1970. In 1970, about 60 percent of people living together married within 3 years, and by the early 1990's this dropped to less than 40 percent. Finally, the American Sociological Review posted statistics showing that the divorce rate is 80% higher among cohabitating couples than those who did not cohabitate prior to marriage.

Just a note that I'm not trying to attack anyone here, or condem anything that's been said in this regard. I'm merely stating that it would seem that your statement is contradictory to the current trends.

lol, to be honest with you.

Sex.. it's just hands-free masturbation.

585584126[/snapback]

MY GOD THATS FUNNY.

Sex ... Hands free masterbation!

Would be a fantastic slogen for a condom company or similar