Help after slicing

Question

Hi!

This is my 1st post, but I've been around for some time.

I'm doing a layout, but I need some tutorial that show what I need to do to make this layout work after the slicing.

I made everything in photoshop, next step, (after finish some details) is the slicing, but i don't know what do I need to do in html (or some other language...) to make this work. :(

I already search in various pages of tutorials, but didn't find a good tutorial.

Does anyone no one that show me what I need to know?

Here's a image of the layout Layout.

What do you think?

Edited by Snakez0r

13 answers to this question

the easy way would be to use adobe image ready. its really perfect for web oriented graphics. there surely is a slicing option

585583975[/snapback]

Yes, i'll slice it with ImageReady, my problem is after that, to make it functional on web.

Hi!

Tks ppl! :)

But... my problem is not with the tables cause when you make the slice on ImageReady and save as.. html, he puts everything in a table just like the ones you show, but then i don't know how I can write above the images, and when I click in a button make some animations, etc etc.

And....what do you think about the layout guys?

All type of opinion are welcome! :)

Your going to need a program like dreamweaver which can read the slices imageready has made, then u can attach roll overs to images and attach links, add tables and wat not.

You can get a 30 day trial from macromedia of dreamweaver

Hi!

Tks ppl! :)

But... my problem is not with the tables cause when you make the slice on ImageReady and save as.. html, he puts everything in a table just like the ones you show, but then i don't know how I can write above the images, and when I click in a button make some animations, etc etc.

And....what do you think about the layout guys?

All type of opinion are welcome! :)

585588018[/snapback]

You can do all that in ImageReady. Consult ImageReady's help files.

Based on your level of knowledge, I'd stick with rollovers built in image ready, as mentioned above, utilize image ready's help files for a tutorial, or search the web.

As for your design, it's not bad, but I'd make the navigation text(s) easier to read.