Chelsea v. Barcelona

1 English team through, well done to Chelsea, where are the Manchester United fans? Seems like they have crawled back under their stones, lol.

585590304[/snapback]

yeah well i think the utd fans would be allowed for once.....since you dont see an arsenal fan about till they win something...! and before this year i didnt know a chelsea fan...!

There was a clear foul against Valdes at the time of Chelsea's fourth goal. He was impeded by Carvalho and Barca's goalkeeper was unable to reach for the ball and probably save it.  :no:

585590350[/snapback]

...as well as a questionable penalty - the hand ball wasn't intended - he wasn't looking at it even.

yeah well i think the utd fans would be allowed for once.....since you dont see an arsenal fan about till they win something...! and before this year i didnt know a chelsea fan...!

585590364[/snapback]

true there seem to be a lot more chelsea fans about now which really ****** me off because i have supported them for ages and now just because we have started doing well people think im a glory hunter, what dya want me to change the team i support just because they have started doing well?

btw i also support cambridge and have a season ticket there, they are bottom of league 2, i would hardly support them if i was a glory hunter would i?

thats why we are top of the premiership, because we actually have a quality goalkeeper

585590317[/snapback]

Correction, you have two quality goalies :p

Petr Cech is the man of the match. He made a lot of good saves! and Joe Cole played very well, along with Lampard. too bad barca have to lose. anyway, good luck to Arsenal, I hope you can win. Gunners for life!! :D

true there seem to be a lot more chelsea fans about now which really ****** me off because i have supported them for ages and now just because we have started doing well people think im a glory hunter, what dya want me to change the team i support just because they have started doing well?

btw i also support cambridge and have a season ticket there, they are bottom of league 2, i would hardly support them if i was a glory hunter would i?

585590411[/snapback]

*Goes out to buy a chelsea Shirt* :whistle:

Go be a cry baby somewhere else, I wanted an English team to progress, Manchester United being an English team, but I am not bitter when my team loses, so you should be cheering other teams from England.

Yes you're a whining Aussie, I blame the rust from your ball n chain. Poor boy Man U out, ohhh well always next year.  :yes:

Good luck to Liverpool also, seems they have been forgotten!

585590344[/snapback]

so your saying that arsenal are a english team :woot: .

Ashley Cole is the team then ?

...as well as a questionable penalty - the hand ball wasn't intended - he wasn't looking at it even.

585590390[/snapback]

Maybe it wasn't intended but the Chelsea defender was penalized for his stupidity - you can't jump like that in your own penalty area - with both hands in the air...

And Valdes was tripped quite intentionally...

It was questionable - he didn't see that obvious foul against Valdes, and didn't give another clear penalty for Barcelona, but on the contrary, he ruled all controversial situations in Barca's favour. 6.5/10.

so your saying that arsenal are a english team  :woot:  .

Ashley Cole is the team then ?

585590561[/snapback]

It's an and yes they're an English team that plays their football at Highbury North London England.

what about lyon 7-2 what a good result. they're looking pretty good

585590518[/snapback]

yeh fantastic result for them....didnt know that lyon had such a brilliant team...of course wiltord is in there an arsenal legend..lol

It's an and yes they're an English team that plays their football at Highbury North London England.

585591118[/snapback]

what's the point of an english team which is made up of mostly french players?

• 2 weeks later...
what's the point of an english team which is made up of mostly french players?

585595535[/snapback]

Watch the telly a lil more often and you'll find out why Arsene Wenger has done that.

By the way, its Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell who're both english in there.