Mac desktops

digitaljames
I'm looking now - there are quite a few outstanding walls!  Thanks for pointing that out, and thanks to thekore for having them :)

584906219[/snapback]

Problem is they aren't his work.....get em while you can. No permissions, no artists credit...nothing.

SumoHamster

As much as I love the penguin/igloo one, I can't stand that bright of a color :( However, the green grass pic with the stormy sky looks sweet!

Rage
Problem is they aren't his work.....get em while you can. No permissions, no artists credit...nothing.

584906503[/snapback]

Exactly dj. Including one of mine I just noticed...

thekore

my apologies to all, the gallery has no been made private and is used for my own personal backup.

Rage and DJ you both have a PM.

thekore

no problem Rage.

My new one, Silo theme with the flat bezel iconset. The dock has (from left to right) finder, firefox, safari, terminal, mail, ichat, PhotoshopCS, HD, Trash... apparently people like to know that :happy:

The wall is from pixelgirl, the theme is from DSKY. :)

post-46044-1100364609_thumb.jpg

digitaljames

X-Metal Theme

Wall by esXXI

Longhorn Folders by Foood

11-14th.png

StealthMode

Small update.

Theme: Xi-FreshSnowB

Wallpaper: Frost

Icons: ALX Morph & SnowE2

Apps: Adium :cool:

post-23909-1100504085_thumb.jpg

SumoHamster
vancouversm.jpg

584929373[/snapback]

You certainly have nice desktops, aristotle! I just noticed how huge your drive icons are :blink:

aristotle-dude
You certainly have nice desktops, aristotle!  I just noticed how huge your drive icons are  :blink:

584931590[/snapback]

Thanks. Well I like to kept them at either 72 px or 128 px (maximum as in this picture) after years of being a windows user and being jealous of the big icons OS X had. :D

I'm still stuck at 48px on my work PC. :x

I find this size useful for sorting pictures that I drag off the browser when I have image preview turned on.

If you have a lot of pictures, I'd highly recommend generating a permanent thumbnail icon with pic2icon. They end up taking more space but it's really worth it if you have to scan through them with the finder.

XP_01
If you have a lot of pictures, I'd highly recommend generating a permanent thumbnail icon with pic2icon. They end up taking more space but it's really worth it if you have to scan through them with the finder.

584937765[/snapback]

Yeah it's insane how long it takes with Mac OSX. Windows XP makes previews in like 5 seconds using the same folder.

Nice Konfabulator widget btw. Scared that Al-Qaeda might suicide bomb your eMac/iBook? :laugh:

Edited by XP_01
.Dan

stealthmode your desk its yost awesome :p!

Makki

Royalefnlsml.jpg

I have finally completed my very first theme for OSX, Thanks to Stefanka for allowing me to port Royale Inspiriat. I would also like to give a BIG shoutout to the indespesable XiAP DEV Team., Unsanity,and MacThemes and many others for their support and help to bring this baby to life.

Makki

Makki Sudios

http://makkigui.vze.com

Imperfect63

thumb-22808.jpg

new ibook 12" laptop. haven't really customized it yet. probably need to buy candybar and konfabulator. still need to figure out how to take screenshots w/o grab... i think using keyboard will save to silly pdf format.

Detroit
Smoothstripes 4

Yong

SnowE 2

Adium, Synergy, Konfabulator

584568930[/snapback]

What wall is this?

Iguana
I have finally completed my very first theme for OSX, Thanks to Stefanka for allowing me to port Royale Inspiriat. I would also like to give a BIG shoutout to the indespesable XiAP DEV Team., Unsanity,and MacThemes and many others for their support and help to bring this baby to life.

Makki

Makki Sudios

http://makkigui.vze.com

584948037[/snapback]

Lookin' good Makki :cool:

digitaljames

Paper & Plastic by Xiap Themes

Longhorn Folders (Foood's .psd)

Pimpin Wall by Regeneration (hue-shift and 1920'd by me)

Special Guest image by Hermik

11-20th.png

Rub me!

Spykes424

holidayt.jpg

theme:smooth.alloy

desktop:an.apple.holiday[by.me]

icons:snow.e.2

vbagaria
vancouversm.jpg

584929373[/snapback]

sweet dude. can i have the link to that wallpaper?

thanks.

radioboy
thumb-22808.jpg

new ibook 12" laptop. haven't really customized it yet. probably need to buy candybar and konfabulator. still need to figure out how to take screenshots w/o grab... i think using keyboard will save to silly pdf format.

584948110[/snapback]

CMD+SHIFT+3 will generate a PDF on the desktop

Open the PDF in preview

File > Export as a JPG