Louisville v. Memphis

Yeah kid had a phenomenal season too. I think next year he makes those. He's only a freshman. Tough way to lose a game. In fact the kids 10-11 year old team I coach lost yesterday partly thanks to missed free throws. Not quite as dramatic with them at the end but yeah it sucks no matter what level. :no:

what a painful thing to watch. you really have to feel for the guy. a trip to the big dance on the line. a freshman with the ball, and the hoop, and one goal.

They were saying after the game that after he made the first one, he gestured to Calipari and to the bench that it was over, that he was going to make the other 2. I have no sympathy for someone who acts like that. The first free throw didn't even tie the game, how are you going to start celebrating like that?

Hopefully, John Calipari uses this as a lesson for him and Washington uses this as motivation to work on the basics of the game (and quit showboating...I'm so sick of that becoming the "norm" in basketball).

They were saying after the game that after he made the first one, he gestured to Calipari and to the bench that it was over, that he was going to make the other 2. I have no sympathy for someone who acts like that. The first free throw didn't even tie the game, how are you going to start celebrating like that?

Hopefully, John Calipari uses this as a lesson for him and Washington uses this as motivation to work on the basics of the game (and quit showboating...I'm so sick of that becoming the "norm" in basketball).

585628371[/snapback]

i didn't hear that, but if it's true, than i just lost all sympathy.