Blue Ice Luna Version 1

Ok, this is in no way a final release, theres still a lot of work to be done on it, i figured id release what ive done and see what u thought, im already aware of a few visual bugs so dont bother tellin me about em :)

[edit] Big props go to my mate nitty for stickin it on his webspace for meh

http://nitty.lchost.co.uk/foxeh/blueicev1.zip [/edit]

so thats it? 3 replies, after i spent hours and hours doing it for it to corrupt, then spend the same hours and hours this mornin doing it, then uploading it to different places for it to mess up...

Last time i do anything for you lot

Articfox, this is already my XP Theme, and I was only trying to help by putting the link back, you did a wicked job and I love ya for it

My 0.2 cents

Can someone please set up a good site for all themes? This one has run out of bandwidth.

I have 20mb on f2s.com and would be happy to upload themes to there for people, but I'm not sure about bandwidth limits. If this is wanted people should email me with a LINK to where I can download it [do not attach it as I have hotmail with a 2mb limit], I will the download it and upload it to my site... I will then put a page up that lists all the files.

Just trying to help out because I've seen a lot of people trying to share themes and people are having problems.

hehe sorry, just that i spent ages on it for no one to reply :hurt:

and as i say the themes not finished yet, gonna get everything skinned, then work on the glitches :)

heh this is very good (i think...) ummm could you post a screenie as to what it should look like because i think ive got the right one running, but i seem to have like 4 or 5 different themes all showing up as "Windows XP" in the themes tab and its quite confusing...

:roll:

thanks again though

:)

This is EXCELENT :) Best theme ive seen so far. Keep up the GREAT work :)

Are you planning on changing the colours of the other items (dialog background etc) as well into a more Blue Ice feel?

Here's another screenshot... I personally like to view lots pictures b4 downloading themes. Looks really nice.

The bar across the top doesn't look very good in Internet Explorer... it goes from a NICE blue to a yellow... best just being entirely blue. Also, the buttons [as in dialog boxes - OK / Cancel, etc] don't look "quite" right.

But as I said b4, it's the best theme yet... I intend to use it rather than my favourite Homestead theme.

PS - The bit with the clock in it looks amazing! Good work.

ok, so I'm kinda new at this. What exactly do I do to install this theme? I'm guessing put it in program files/plus/themes....but then what? do I need the cracked uxthemes.dll file?