Dead to Right- Xbox

Originally posted by neo1980

GC and PS2 wont use the HD and lighting effects plus 2x anti aliasing

why would this game need to use the HD for? and where did you hear PS2 and GC versions will not use lighting effects and 2x anti aliasing?

cuz PS2 and GC dont have a video card which supports the kind of lighting. if you have an Nvidia you would know. btw. 4xx anti aliasing makes most games go blurry.

lol, don't know what kind of lightning you're talking about but GC does support way BETTER lightning used in Deat to Rights. check the vids of Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Star Fox, Metroid and Rogue Leader II for GC.

well if you watch extended play this game does look 100000 times better on xbox and from that movie that looks fun! :evil:

OH

MY

GOD!

Big deal! I bought a Geforce 4 Ti4600, overclocked it, and now I can play Quake1 at 320x240 with more than 538539fps!

Just a tip: what makes a version better than the others is GAMEPLAY. Picture this: Dead to Right is released for Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. On the PS2, the controls are all fuzzy, there's no logic. On the Gamecube, everything feels slow. But on the Xbox, it just works! Then, everyone says "Woaaahhh" for the Xbox version. That's what will convince people, not "use the hd and lighting effects plus 2x anti aliasing". Average Joe doesn't even know where Austin is ;)

Originally posted by Kusanagi

Big deal! I bought a Geforce 4 Ti4600, overclocked it, and now I can play Quake1 at 320x240 with more than 538539fps!

hmm.. how much for Quake3? :p :D

Who told you that? Uncle bill?

Please I'd love you to tell me how a HD is going to make dead to rights a better game to play, seeing as it wasn't designed with the HD in mind (It was PS2 only first of all).

Games like Project Ego have a use for a HD, not this.

As for the lighting and 2x AA, hahahahahahahahahaha. Nice one, what rock have you been living under.

-Why would I play Mortal Kombat 3 on a Genesis when I can do so on a Playstation?

-The playstation doesn't support cartridges plus it doesn't have a motorola 6800 and a z80

:D:D