Roger Federer Wins Again...

My god he is rely good, the tennis equivalent to Ronnie O' Sullivan in Snooker

585647727[/snapback]

Or like Michael Schmacher in F1 racing

Tiger Woods in Golf

Australia in Cricket

Brazil in Football

Yeh EverySport Has its Winning Character..lol :)

585647977[/snapback]

Yeah, but he does know how to play tennis and people will pay to see him lose, thats what makes a great game

Or like Michael Schmacher in F1 racing

Tiger Woods in Golf

Australia in Cricket

Brazil in Football

Yeah, but he does know how to play tennis and people will pay to see him lose, thats what makes a great game

585650213[/snapback]

kinda of

cept england for cricket ;) and used to be michael schumacher for ferrari, now it is anyones game and i think michael schumacher won the titles becuase of the car he was driving, yer hes good but if you put any other forumala 1 drivers in that same car and they have experience in it then they will do about as good :yes: i think m. schumacher has won his last title now ;)

i think m. schumacher has won his last title now ;)

585675965[/snapback]

Heres Me Hoping...He's Boring for F1 :laugh:

Roger Federer is a pimp, he is better than Pete in my opinion. His career if it he keeps doing this year in and year out, will likely be compared to Pete's even if he doesn't win 14 grand slam titles throughout it. I doubt it would happen, but they way things are going, it won't be long till he breaks Pistol Pete's record. He just has that aura (like Pete did) right now around himself. I bet most players in the locker room know, the only person right now that can beat him, IS him. His tennis is amazing, and the fact he can win when he isn't playing his best, shows you his vast array of weapons he possess. Enough said, guess you know I idolize him as well :blush:

With Roddick, Hewitt, out in the Nasdaq-100, there is nothing stopping him. Even Ivan Lubijeck (however you spell it :p ) is out. I predict, he will win it. I just hope he wins the French this year, it will prove he is the best player without a doubt (in my opinion again guys) of the 21st century.

right now it's better than it has been in the past 5 or so years though.

federer, roddick, hewitt, safin, agassi are all playing some of their best tennis.