MiniBubble 2 Port

Minibubble 2, 1.0.1 for IEView

- Bugfix, lower right corner

Screenshots:

Original (AdiumX) shot:

minibubble_2_message_view_styles_358811_img_903.png

Shot on IEView using my background (updated screenshot):

minibubble2.png

I'll make this description short and sweet as I am pretty tired from my plane ride back from Florida. This was made a week ago, but it wasn't released due to problems with IEView so I waited until after my vacation to release it.

The original Minibubble 2 is by Peter Simonsson. He is also the creator of the original PurePlastics. The original Minibubble 2 for AdiumX can be found here. Kudos to him for a great template, yet again :).

All templates will be updated if needed.

Changelog:

|  March 23, 2005 (v1.0.1)

|  -  Bugfix: Lower right corner of non-historical items not showing

Some small notes:

- It is definitely recommended, if not required, to be using the latest IEView (1.0.2.0) and even the latest TabSRMM (0.9.9.9) and latest Miranda test build

- Lucida Grande is required. Download it and install it.

- Any problems/comments/suggestions? Post em here.

Minibubble 2 (1.0.1)

[ Mirror 1 ]

[ Mirror 2 ]

Edited by russellc

My Gawd! You are coming our new templates again and again! And i dunno which to use... all are so awesome! Please give us some time to enjoy first before you release it ? Hehz.. thanks anyway! Great great templates!

hmmm rightcorner.... happens with active chat...

history is ok...

could you please check it out?

thnx

btw. Awesome style! (port) :p

585658114[/snapback]

Yea i got that too. He seems to have forgotten to put the <div> tag in that bit :pinch:

And if you notice, the little arrow thingy over the avatar? That's pretty annoying too. :p

Other than that, great port (Y) :D

isnt that supposed to be some sort of balloon... or thinking cloud...

(you know that comic thingy :p)

and btw. how do I remove my buddys avatar at the text input area?

isnt that supposed to be some sort of balloon... or thinking cloud...

(you know that comic thingy :p)

585658140[/snapback]

Maybe, but it isn't in the screenshot from the AdiumX one, so i'm assuming it's not supposed to be there? :unsure:

Anyway, i've edited it out of mine :ninja: :rofl:

hehehe... welll that works aswell :p hmm now we need the same emoticons as in the adiumx screenshot... they're awesome...

585658155[/snapback]

Yea, they are pretty cool.

Realised something else, on file transfers, and status changes, there's a little gap on the left side.

post-58442-1111582691.png

do you have the latest miranda test build? (i assume you got tabs 0999 and ieview 1020)

585658243[/snapback]

Yea ive got tasbsrmm 0.9.9.9, and ieview 1.0.2.0, but i've got miranda 0.4RC2. Don't think that should make a difference though?

That's really nice. I can't really stand Miranda for too long because of all its shortcomings, but I do like to play around customizing Miranda. When I do this again I'll be sure and try out IEView and your template. Nice work.

no problems here...

585658234[/snapback]

Go to options> message window> general > show avatars > always off

Nice port but yep it seems you forgot to close a tag :p it's not the first time you do it :rofl: hahaha

Nice one again russel :yes:

I set it to globally off... (always off isnt there)

but I do want it to update the avatar... just dont want it to show it

twice... ow well, gonna try it out then.

btw what do I need to edit to fix this style? kp?

which tag did i forget to close? ..i figured out the problem (wasnt an unclosed tag)..it didn't happen with my own "personal" mod of my own port :s lol..will update it soon

it seems i didn't state the class msg_br for my DIV tag...strange

@MarcoAntonio: http://www.adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=480 for the emoticons ;)

Edited by russellc

lol.. no problemo! awesome style btw.. using your custom bg as we speak... maybe you could show me which line to edit.. so I can do it myself...

lol.. no problemo! awesome style btw.. using your custom bg as we speak... maybe you could show me which line to edit.. so I can do it myself...

585659033[/snapback]

you can just open up notepad, open the .ivt, hit CTRL-H (replace), type in "<div></div>" (no "parenthesis") for Find what:, then in Replace with: type in "<div class="msg_br"></div>", then hit ALT-A or replace all

EDIT: archive is updated and bug has been fixed

Edited by russellc