is this pic for Sony Ericsson P1000 ..?

hi everyone :) .... I sow this in some website ... but it looks weird :huh: ....

and if it's Not the next Sony Ericsson Pxxxx series ... does any one have some pix or some info for it ... :happy: ?

post-70493-1111706084.jpg

Looks like it was made using a gfx program not real. I'm only saying this because of the image texture. I didn't even know SE wanted to continue the 'P' series.

I agree with you guys ... I had SE p800 then p900 and then p910 ... but if that's the next p1000 O_o ... !! no way I'll buy this **** ...

The first pic looks horrible and I'm pretty sure it's fake. The second one looks cool though but why have a huge keyboard? Looks to much like a PDA. It would be better if it opened up like the Nokia Communicator series but I guess they can't 'steal' the design.

it doesn't look like the ericsson style. it obviously is a rendered image. even if it was real, i wouldnt buy it..its got too many sharp edges rather than smooth curves..

Well the reason for it being called a P series is because they in actual fact mimicking a PDA, the features are like a PDA so I'm not bothered about it being a PDA but just hope it keeps a decent design and doesn't turn out to be all chunky and try to be a PDA more than a phone, it has to be stylish and the camera must be 3 Megapixels atleast, must have wi fi and support the maximum memory stick available and include at least 256MB of on board storage memory so you have enough space to install all your apps and put in a couple of songs, 512mb of external memory should be included with the phone not a ****ty 32mb stick.

Now who thinks sony are going to be this generous?

And are these phones going to use Symbian? Damn you sony! Stopping your Sony Clie line and ditching PalmOS. That's just wrong! :p

But doesn't Sony Ericsson P1000 sound a bit corny to you? "Oh hey guys, it's the new Sony Ericsson P1000.!" ... "Funny, it sounds like RoboJunk 2000. . ."

^^ that would be pretty damn good, if you have the money.

The second SE pic looks much more believeable and more of a SE phone than the first one. I just have a SE T630, and i'm happy with it. Don't really need so mah features imo. Probably wouldn?t even use 'em all.