Myth, about LOTR, car in background?

i keep hearing this myth, (i should ask myth busters lol) that during the shooting of The Lord Of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, their is a car in the background, which they never edited out, cause they never seen it...

has anyone heard of this... or maybe seen it for themselfs?

i keep hearing this myth, (i should ask myth busters lol) that during the shooting of The Lord Of The Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, their is a car in the background, which they never edited out, cause they never seen it...

has anyone heard of this... or maybe seen it for themselfs?

585670290[/snapback]

i thought that the director dude admitted there was, but it was edited out for the DVD version.. i could be wrong though.

Sorry I lost the edit button, where is it!?

I didn't mean what film I meant where's abouts is the car, like what scene. I can't be arsed checking the whole film but I'll look at a certain section(s)

Its not on the extended edition dvd, it was edited out, though suppossedly it was on the original theatrical release

Edit: see here

585675262[/snapback]

LMAO! thanks for that, now i can finally tell people i seen it. i didn't know it would be so small, but i guess the director would of seen if it was bigger. thats kinda funny tho

At this posting it is as yet unclear whether this celebrated gaffe has been removed from the August 6 DVD release of the film. I rather hope it hasn't. I like to pretend that what we're seeing is a Black Rider, speeding up the road to Hobbiton, unaware that he is passing his prey in the field to his left!

wow, omg, there are ppl tht see these things??? :huh:

585676278[/snapback]

Must agree, it happens in every film. I was watching the characters when it's on so I wouldn't know. It depends on how obvious it is

hmmm.. looks like nothing to me, it's just people saying that there is a car there. To be it's nothing.

good god go outside.

585670682[/snapback]

I've been reading a lot of your posts, you have absolutely nothing good to say. Ever. I'd like it if you'd cal the hell down. This is the internet, people have to be inside. Sometimes it's their livelyhood. Stop with the rude comments.

Oh noes! A 5 second shot of a barely seen car spoils 10 hour movie expirience. Two LOTR nerds, in anger and disbelieve, riot a local filmclub. Peter Jacksons confirms the release of an extra special extended edition DVD that fixes the problem and makes watching the movie much more pleasurable. Thousands of fans rush to buy new DVD.

Seriously though. So there's a car, what's the big deal?

Its not on the extended edition dvd, it was edited out, though suppossedly it was on the original theatrical release

Edit: see here

585675262[/snapback]

i would never have noticed it in a thousand years :p

I've been reading a lot of your posts, you have absolutely nothing good to say. Ever. I'd like it if you'd cal the hell down. This is the internet, people have to be inside. Sometimes it's their livelyhood. Stop with the rude comments.

585680228[/snapback]

rofl ripgut says go outside but has about 20 something posts a day. lol.