Mexico v USA

who will win tonights game in front of more than 100,000 fans?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who will win tonights game in front of more than 100,000 fans?

• Mexico
    • America

Going for the U.S. but beating Mexico in Mexico City at Azteca will be tough. Hasn't been done yet. U.S. is 0-7-1 at Azteca. 0-21-1 ANYWHERE in Mexico. Still though, GO U.S.A! Always a first time for everything right? On Outside the Lines this morning on ESPN they devoted the whole show to the rivalry. I never realized just how intense it has become. Looking forward to a day of soccer and college hoops. I'm in heaven :D

Edited by bigbluepride35

if you voted mexico your a fag with not job

585680901[/snapback]

If you're going to insult people it's best to at least use proper English. :whistle:

It's 2-1 Mexico right now, but if I voted beforehand I would have picked Mexico anyway.

I have to say that USA has grown to be an excellent rival, those days when we beated the US team by 4+ goals are gone, in fact they beated us in the World cup, We won this time by 2-1, I am really looking foward to a match in the next world cup, I know that US people won't find USA-Mexico games as important as we do bt this is an authentic cross border derby :D.

BTW....

MEXICO MEXICO RA RA RA... hahhaha (that's how we cheer here in mexico) :p

The US will have their "payback" chance on Oct. 3 Columbus, Ohio...

I hope that those who live there go and cheer their national team because that is going to be a tough game for both..

It was a g00d game - and the USA are no mugs, but Mexico were hot... and i look forward to seeing both of them here in Deutschland next year :D

However Ecuador were the stars of the evening - beating Paraguay 5 - 2, after going 0 - 2 down in the first half... :whistle:

i really oughta watch more SA f00tie! :yes:

Another loss, but at least they scored a goal. First time since 1984 they score a goal there.

Lewis scored the lone U.S. goal in the 59th minute off a feed from Landon Donovan, the first goal in Mexico for the Americans since 1984.