Free Hosting On A FAST Debian Server!

digitalnemesis: I just emailed you about not being able to access the site. I came here also to check up and see if anyone else had a problem.

Will the server be put back up in the near future?

I am moving it into the fridge freezer, where temperatures are lower...

585741088[/snapback]

There will be too much condensation. If you have modded it to work in a fridge at least make sure it is sealed or something.

WOW man...OMG!!!11...

No its not "FAST" as stated. F2S Upload is FAR from "FAST" do not consider this for purely "FREE" Reasons if you need bandwidth/speed dont even waste your time.

Yeah bring on the flames.

WOW man...OMG!!!11...

No its not "FAST" as stated. F2S Upload is FAR from "FAST" do not consider this for purely "FREE" Reasons if you need bandwidth/speed dont even waste your time.

585741152[/snapback]

Shucks, there go my plans to host a mirror of Neowin... :rolleyes:

WOW man...OMG!!!11...

585741152[/snapback]

OMG you mean you don't get UBER ULTRA FAST FOR FREE!?!?!!! :rolleyes:

I just personally find it a little strange how he said he has backups occuring every night in case 'something happens to the server' and then he told us 'the server over-heated, it should be up soon'. Finally he got the server back up and the only part of the server that seems to be running is the main page of it.

Do we all need to re-register our accounts with you (usernames, passwords, SQL databases)? Or are you abandoning this "Free offer" and deciding just not to really tell us (yet).

sounds like his server can't handle it :p

585750420[/snapback]

I'm not sure why it would have overheated, but it couldn't have been from the accounts he was giving out. His specs are much more than machines that have served much more content for much more time than he has.

Either way I hope he gets it back online, because he seems to have been learning a lot in the process of this project.

Mate, when will the server be back up? I am counting on this as i have auctions running with images hosted on the server. i have got my server back up and running but all of the images on your server and you cannot edit your auction descriptions once bids have been placed.

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT SOON!!!!