[HELP] Wires and Wireless...Bad Mix?

Here's my setup...

I have a router that you can run cords to and it can also be wireless.

Three computers are hooked up via wires, they all get internet access fine and they all can network (swap files between each other fine).

The Fourth computer is in another room. It gets the internet fine, however I can't get it to be able to swap files with any of the other three computers.

Any Ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Will

So the 4th computer is using the wireless connection of your router, have you disabled any 3rd party software firewalls you may have on that computer? Then checked to see if it worked? If it does work, turn your firewall back on and then turn down the security in the firewall (don't turn off again) and then check to see if file sharing works now. If not, post back.

I'll try that tommorrow. It's my brother's computer I'm trying to get to work and he's sleeping already and it's in his room.

Thanks for the advice, I'll tell you what happens with it tommorrow.

Will

check that you have shared drives or watever you want to share on the 4th computer and set-up the network so that windows has the windows file sharing enabled.

note. if u use mcafee as a firewall then enable the windows file sharing under system ports