April Desktops

Greetings All:happy:y:

Here is mine for April '05 its simple but I like it I really like the BMW 760Li photoshoot nice house nice feel nice vibe..:laugh:h:

P.S. My right dual screen I never use so I just flooded it with Konfabulator Widgets..:cool:l:

dsktpapril052yn.jpg

XinanZhang?

585714007[/snapback]

How can you not use it? I tried hooking one of my 3 monitors up to my linux box, but the absence of one screen threw me off. So I ended up putting all 3 back onto windows, and breaking out the ol' CRT for the linux box. Life is now 1 step closer to being complete.

VS: pm2k5

Wallpaper: White Graff

Apps: Rainlendar with Simple Notes skin, Konfabulator with widgets, Winamp with Alunaminamp skin, Samurize for cd cover and cpu and ram config, Miranda with clist_nicer(have to work on it though) with allbook icons.

How can you not use it? I tried hooking one of my 3 monitors up to my linux box, but the absence of one screen threw me off. So I ended up putting all 3 back onto windows, and breaking out the ol' CRT for the linux box. Life is now 1 step closer to being complete.

585714338[/snapback]

Lol I guess I'm just used to 1 screen. :cool:

XinanZhang?

585714338[/snapback]

Never understood why people need more than one monitor :wacko: What do you use them all for? I think it's becomming a trend with some people these days. Your electricity bill must be through the roof :blink:

^^ my 3 LCD's take up less electricity than one CRT.

I use more than one monitor for many things. For example, when working on something in Photoshop. I have all my tools and extra pallettes ona seperate monitor, because I use shortcut keys more than anything, so I have no reason to have them right there, but it is handy to keep them showing. So that leaves one monitor dedicated entirely to the project rather than tools.

On the lefthand monitor I tend to keep the less used things running. Things that I leave in the background. Bearshare, Azureus, Trillian. That kind of crap. The third... Well, whatever. Usually have a movie playing on it at all times. Unless I'm listening to music, then that's where winamp stays.

Fun looking desktop I haven't used in a while. Hina girls are there just for fun and the car is there because I get that bored sometimes and driving it around the desktop is... less boring.

post-49281-1112457347_thumb.jpg

^^ my 3 LCD's take up less electricity than one CRT.

I use more than one monitor for many things. For example, when working on something in Photoshop. I have all my tools and extra pallettes ona seperate monitor, because I use shortcut keys more than anything, so I have no reason to have them right there, but it is handy to keep them showing. So that leaves one monitor dedicated entirely to the project rather than tools.

On the lefthand monitor I tend to keep the less used things running. Things that I leave in the background. Bearshare, Azureus, Trillian. That kind of crap. The third... Well, whatever. Usually have a movie playing on it at all times. Unless I'm listening to music, then that's where winamp stays.

585714508[/snapback]

Suppose it's one of lifes little perks, if you can afford it. Can't believe that 3 LCD's run less power than a CRT. That's impressive :woot: Although in your case couldn't you just use two monitors: one for photoshop and the other to run a movie, while downloading in the background??...

I could, but I tend to have IM's goin on top of the downloads. So one for a movie, one for photoshop, the third holds downloads/IM's/and the photoshop tools.

amit can I get your wall please?

smart001, that wallpaper (which TmasterT ripped from me :D, I know it's a cool wall, no harsh feelings), PM me with your email so I can send it..