April Desktops

Hence why I stopped using them. I hate when you click a thumbnail, then it links to a thumnail on DA...so lame. Can people link to fully zoomed DA shots? Would be slightly more convenient.

585794176[/snapback]

Or they could use imageshack and stop trying to get profile views.

Seriously it's unbelievably annoying.

Here's mine.

CLEAN

Bliss2.jpg

Larger Version (1024x768)

DIRTY

Bliss4.jpg

[Larger Version (1024x768)

Showcase

Avedesk2.jpg

Larger Version (1024x768)

VS: Royal Inspirat for WB (by Stefanka)

Wall: Longhorn Bliss

Programs:

Rainmeter: 4JL config

Avedesk 1.2: Elements V2 Icons (modded by me)

Showcase: Aeroweather, Vertical Calendar, Horizontal Calendar, Uber RSS Feed, Gmail checker, Battery monitor

OD: Elements V2 Icons and Alienware suite

Edited by Maverick777

Redone please full view for full effect. I took a poic of my setup minus the monitor then lined it up in photoshop to show what i would see behind my monitor then posted the pic of that.

585794996[/snapback]

Thats strangely awesome. :laugh:

Here are the Leggo-men wallpapers... I didn't create these, but I commend whoever did. Unfortunatly I only have them in the following sizes... They don't look too bad streched to size.

477.jpg

b7c.jpg

c70.jpg

726.jpg

a6d.jpg

052.jpg

Link to wallpaper plz!

585795883[/snapback]

Your mocking right?

585794228[/snapback]

HE may be but i think its quite an efficient site. I little photoshop n00bish. but clean layout and simple to navigate. I know alot of other sites that try to be too much and are like those paintings with the paint just throw on the canvas till there is an undistinguishable blob of stuff.

Thats strangely awesome.  :laugh:

585795885[/snapback]

ill have to do it next year in rez when i dont live in a 6x12 cell :p. Not that good times dont happen in the cell its just a lil' small. Ill have some coller stuff then.

Hi ;) The motivation and the ideas are there so I made a new desk in ancient style.

Mischa B.

--------------

Theme : Cappuccino

Wall : by me

Icons : Mix Goth Icons

More info

mischab.png

585794429[/snapback]

This desktop simply RULES! A perfectly customized desktop. Everything fits! desktops as good as this one are becoming rare here on Neowin. My compliments! (Y)

This desktop simply RULES! A perfectly customized desktop. Everything fits! desktops as good as this one are becoming rare here on Neowin. My compliments!  (Y)

585796031[/snapback]

Agreed :D Bravo

Some minor changes.

BTW, how do you customise the Windows toolbar to include only buttons such as back and forward? Normal is just too damn cluttered for my taste.

post-101909-1113924411_thumb.jpg

Some minor changes.

BTW, how do you customise the Windows toolbar to include only buttons such as back and forward? Normal is just too damn cluttered for my taste.

585797256[/snapback]

Right click toolbar -> customize