Themes

Quick question, when attempting to skin the start button on Photoshop and reshacker when I open it it has like a pinkish background. Then I apply it and try it out and it all looks good but a pinkish areas between the start and the taskbar, andyone experience this? What can I do about it.

sLiCe

the pink section of the start button is the part of the image that is transparent when windows loads the theme. to completely get rid of all the pink, use the pencil tool in photoshop to make sure every pink pixel has the color 255, 0, 255 in it, not a shade close to that, it has to be exactly 255, 0, 255.

Thanks man, I had a real cool flame start button, but it looked funky with that pink are :( Also, where is the taskbar.bmp located in reshacker. I seen one but it real small.

sLiCe

Man, I still see that pinkish void in between my startbutton and the beginning of that taskbar. What the hell am I doing wrong? Can some spread some knowledge on me. BTW Newbie here saying greets to everyone. Like the board very informative.