newcastles chances against man u. ruined?

Newcastle uniteds morale according to souness is high. but why are two of our better players trying to kill eachother in the middle of an important game?

could our chances against man u been hurt? :(

I was at the game we have no kieron dyer now now bowyer no taylor possibly no bramble :( not looking good but al still be there ;)

585721305[/snapback]

:no: not lookin good at all mate id like to say we could do it without them ut whos going to replace them? :(

It's going to be a tough game without 2 real key players...but I think they could grab it with a few good moves :)

Yea I am a closet man u fan too. (well I support Oxford Utd) but I used to support Man U when I had no balls! :laugh:

I have to admit the Newcastle game was humorous! Awesome work Mr. Bowyer. :laugh: I don't normally watch MOTD, but I had to, to see that!!

Yea I am a closet man u fan too. (well I support Oxford Utd) but I used to support  Man U when I had no balls! :laugh:

I have to admit the Newcastle game was humorous! Awesome work Mr. Bowyer. :laugh: I don't normally watch MOTD, but I had to, to see that!!

585721438[/snapback]

lol, i found Taylor's handball hilarious, the way he went to the ground :rofl: