Possible to hack runescape?

Well, he's only 7... Anyways so there's no way someone else can steal one's items? My brother says something about a bank key..

585721684[/snapback]

A bank key :s, lol, I don't think there is a way to play Runescape. There are a few groups playing it under 10s and over 40s, so kinda filled with weird people. :blink:

Im not talking about hacking accounts. I'm talking about people in the game approaching others then ganking their items.

585721697[/snapback]

I havent played it in a long time but you have to develop your theft skills as part of the game so yea they could

I havent played it in a long time but you have to develop your theft skills as part of the game so yea they could

585721708[/snapback]

Yup, I never really played, but know a few "weird" people that do, and think its urgent to tell me all about it. :sleep:

Ahh, okay. That's a pretty unfair skill imo.

A newbie works so hard to get items, then some expert comes up and takes everything..

585721714[/snapback]

Not really, I know he is 7 but what does he expect playing an online game? It has to be competitive, I doubt they really made the game for his age group. He should be fine with it, it's a skill thats part of the game and he is playing the game so. Yea. My thoughts on that matter.

Yes, competitive. But a stealing skill doesn't make it "more" competitive. Other games like world of warcraft won't have a legit way of "stealing" items..

Ooh, I see. So you have to battle in order to use the skill? Ok, that's more legit. I thought one just had to walk up to someone then steal it without warning...

Yeah, there are fighting areas. If you go there you can be attacked. You have to fight back. If you win the fight your enemy's items fall on the ground. You can pick it up or leave it there. If he was in a safe zone (everywhere except a combat zone) he wouldn't be attacked, and he wouldn't lose any of his items.

when killed by another player you keep your 3 best items on you and the rest is loot, thats all i know, but to be pked he'd have to be in the wilderness, the pk zone in the north. but to lose all his items he'd have to be scammed or hacked.

I dont remember exactly but I thought that

a long time a go (almost a year ago) that I read

the members are able to steal stuff.

....cant be sure though it was like a year ago

• 1 year later...

As much as i don't want to sound like a geeky runescape player (im not, anymore) im pretty certain you can't use the thieving skill to pickpocket other players and take their stuff.

*Edit: sped300 got there before me.

Chances are your brother has told his friend his password or they had a fight in the wilderness and your brother lost his things there.