Juventus vs. Liverpool game

Who you think will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who you think will win?

• Juventus
    • Liverpool

other then your opinion on tomorrows game.....anyone know how i can watch the game on the internet, since i have no sky service and cant watch it on tv....

FORZA JUVEEEE!!!!!!

ok its cool im gonna go watch it at some pub...hope my team kicks some ass :D

2-1. Carson should have saved that it Cannavaro got UP for that. Nice one

Edited by bigbluepride35

yer it finshed 2-1 to liverpool, should of been 2-2 thow becuase juventus scored and the linesman said it was offside, it wasnt and liverpool got away with it :D

i tought Juv would win but must hand it to the liverpool.

but the refs where just crap in that match, both sides where draging each other or fouling and they got away with it. liverpool where stoped for an offside postion when 2 juv players where basicly in the goal mouth.

ah well i'm not a fan of either side but want liverpool to win

Bit late on this one wasn't I.

We played well shame on the goal but alot of people would have said Juve to win. And we proved them all wrong, could of had a couple more ourselves but 2-1 was a fair result, we came at them in the first half and then sat off too deep in the second but overall I was pleased, I hope we can get a goal at their ground, although yer it will be very hard, and their fans.. they seriously hate us! Don't know if anybody saw the picture of them all holding their fingers up at us.. for some reason or another, but I don't think it's going to be pretty when we go their.

All in all a great game, like always at anfield! Semi-finals would be a great achievement.