Do drop shipping work?

To be honest, your all silly for trying it is Impossible to get them items at the prices he is offering an iPod shuffle for that come on, get over it its a nice thought but its scam

To be honest, your all silly for trying it is Impossible to get them items at the prices he is offering an iPod shuffle for that come on, get over it its a nice thought but its scam

585747084[/snapback]

It's so depressing listening to people like you, just because it cheap doesn't necesarily meen its a scam, we're used to paying RETAIL prices, not WHOLESALE prices so of courses its going to look cheap. this could show how much were being scamed by big companies.

Lets not get too bitchy.

I am willing to lose ?6 at the chance that it could be genuine.

Optimistic, pesimistic, whatever.

Not much point in flaming if some people want to try this though.

:))

people are getting too caught up in the notion of making some quick money from this, and im surprised some mods havn't dealt with this thread sooner.

There is no way that a wholesale company, with a (poorly) modified oscommerce website can sell electrical products for less than half the price. from their perspective, why not just cut the middle man out and sell straight to the customers, making hundreds of percentage more profit than this way.

People's greed is getting them caught up in this scam.

sounds good. i will put my share in.

BTW, i acutally do have a computer retail shop in the UK. I can also buy stuff trade, and really you dont save much compared to retail, i can only make ?20 on a ipod:ss

people are getting too caught up in the notion of making some quick money from this, and im surprised some mods havn't dealt with this thread sooner.

There is no way that a wholesale company, with a (poorly) modified oscommerce website can sell electrical products for less than half the price.  from their perspective, why not just cut the middle man out and sell straight to the customers, making hundreds of percentage more profit than this way.

585748819[/snapback]

What have the mods got to do with anything?

:sleep:

There is no way that a wholesale company, with a (poorly) modified oscommerce website can sell electrical products for less than half the price.  from their perspective, why not just cut the middle man out and sell straight to the customers, making hundreds of percentage more profit than this way.

585748819[/snapback]

Now your just being crazy claiming people want to make money, what next, if it turns out to be legitiment i doubt very much any of you will turn round and say no chance i want to pay ?100 more for my ipod, no you'll be signing up so fast.

It so easy to say its a scam, many people have said it, and 2 more people saying it doesn't make the slightest bit of differents without something i like to call proof.

I don't think so, too many people doubt it, but i'm still waiting for the reply from the manager about waving my membership fee so i can try it, i optomistic as the last few lines read.

"to the management who will then probably

end up deleting the membership fee.

Thankyou for your kind co-operation."

I was prepared to pay the membership fee myself.., but now i am having doubts as other people who buy from wholesalers are saying the goods are normally more expensive, even wholesale.

I have seen one ebay seller with exactly the same (i.e. copied) description of a product as is seen on this website which at the time said to me 'I know where u got it from' but maybe both the ebay trader and Electical Dropship copied it from the same source.

I have contacted the site, and asked a few questions but he hasn't answered all of them. He did however (when asked what happens if i place an order for a client who's ordered from me and u don't have any goods in stock- how do I prevent this happening) say that many people order the goods and have them sent to their address in advance of selling them on, which makes nonsence of the dropshop idea (not keeping stock in hand). However, it would also make sense practically.

I know dropshops are not as common here as in the US.., and membership fee's are often asked for with the cheaper dropshops.., but it is difficult to verify the legitimacy of this place. The question is.., can I afford to lose ?105 or possibly even more if they fulfil the first order, but not the second or third once orders get bigger as confidence grows. For a beginner at all this, its very difficult to judge without risking the money.

On top of all this, I have found it very difficult to actually pay the membership fee. Really u need an online bank account. I couldn't find a link for Nochex on the 'sign up' page at all so tried the moneybookers link, but its a bit manual.., u have to get your bank to place the money in moneybooker's account, they won't request it for you. Nochex is probably better.., once u have verified the blasted account (I did get details from the site owner in the end). I have normally used Paypal for my online payments or paid directly. U can't pay directly with Electrical Dropship. However, for some reason Electrical Dropship delay activation of the account for five days.., for some reason I don't understand. I haven't seen that before lol! It could just be incredibly inefficient or it could be a way to get more money off you by introducing further delays. I don't know.

Sorry, I know this just muddies the waters further, but altho I would very much like to trade with this site.., it could so easily just be a con. If its not.., why aren't there more people trading their goods on ebay.., word soon spreads?

i recokn that not many people will have found it, it doesn't come near the top on google, only on froggle with items that are on the site on the site finder ones.

I have seen one ebay seller with exactly the same (i.e. copied) description of a product as is seen on this website which at the time said to me 'I know where u got it from' but maybe both the ebay trader and Electical Dropship copied it from the same source.

I noticed that, i think it is just the default statement picked off the suppliers website, if you go to archos.com you will see their PMA's description is pretty much the same.

585750118[/snapback]

mate, this would be spreading like wild fire if you could get electrical goods at 1/2 their RRP!

585750163[/snapback]

I got the Arhos AV480 for ?249.99(rrp ?500) a while back, but that site is now closed due to lack of interest.

Its obvious it could be a scam, it could be genuine.

Myself personally am waiting for Shycho's path to give a result.

If not then i don't see the fund of us all putting a small amount of moeny in as a bad idea.

We all see if it is real or not, and if not then we all only lose a small amount of money.