Zu Rc1

kinky, downloading right now, just about to double-click on the msstyles =) here we go!!! kinky! i like it a lot. still rc-1 though, needs some work and some more colors =) take your time and do it right and dont rush to get it out. but awesome for rc-1.

Originally posted by MxxCon

yet another osxish greyscale theme.

naw, won't even bother:ermm:

you dont have to act like a damn ass and keep comments like this to your self if u dont want to download it dont post a comment about it.

Good theme!

Aha! So you are the mysterious M guy from my winamp skin! :ditsy:

Nice theme. :)

But I still want your previous theme. The one with the blue Windows symbole in the Start menu, and the woody task bar. :p

Originally posted by unsanity

you dont have to act like a damn ass and keep comments like this to your self if u dont want to download it dont post a comment about it.

excuse me, but no!

i will post whatever i want and whatever i think about this theme. i have no intention of kissing somebody's ass when i don't like something. and if you have problems with my posts go complain to forum moderator, otherwise don't tell me to be quiet.

excuse me, but no!

i will post whatever i want and whatever i think about this theme. i have no intention of kissing somebody's ass when i don't like something. and if you have problems with my posts go complain to forum moderator, otherwise don't tell me to be quiet.

uhmmmmmmm :ermm: tell me in which it is OSXish?! :D

excuse me, but no!

I agree wholeheartedly. When you post a theme you open yourself up to criticism, be it good or bad. If someone doesn't like it, they have every right to comment as to why.

unsanity, apparently you live in a world where the only criticism is positive. Perhaps you can tell me what color the sky is there?

Originally posted by nuggetman

I agree wholeheartedly. When you post a theme you open yourself up to criticism, be it good or bad. If someone doesn't like it, they have every right to comment as to why.

unsanity, apparently you live in a world where the only criticism is positive. Perhaps you can tell me what color the sky is there?

come on, whats wrong?! :ermm: unsanity didnt like the attitude of that person's post, so he have every right to comment on that. :)

Originally posted by zhongzhai

come on, whats wrong?! :ermm: unsanity didnt like the attitude of that person's post, so he have every right to comment on that. :)

zhongzhai, we're not bashing you, so don't take it personally. The screenshots just show it being based around MMX Mercury... something that (along with Milk) is being done to death.

I think it's an awesome looking theme... just not my cup of tea

Originally posted by nuggetman

zhongzhai, we're not bashing you, so don't take it personally. The screenshots just show it being based around MMX Mercury... something that (along with Milk) is being done to death.

I think it's an awesome looking theme... just not my cup of tea

yeah it's a bit of the mercury colors cos mercury *was* my favourite theme! :D