Bonds Can't Get Out of His Own Way

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2033544

Why is he such a defiant, arrogant @$$? I'm starting to believe analysts who say he thrives in the controversy. I mean it's like you WANT people to keep suspecting it. I understand the argument that the amount of speculation in the media is a bit ridiculous and people should wait for more proof to conclude anything (the word of a former mistress doesn't exactly push the argument over the top for me). But I mean, the guy's hated the sports beat wirters his whole career. WHen you're a pro athlete you ahve to expect scrutiny. If you don't like it, get out. But I mean jsut continuing to be so defiant he's coming off as a bigger @$$ than I ever thought he was.

His 'harassment' by the media is self inflicted. Treat the media like crap for your entire life, and something like this pops up, and you expect the media to ignore it?

He's tired. :laugh: Barry, I hope your roid ridden body takes forever to heal. Long enough to put a big ol' asterisk next to your name in any book...not just the record books.